Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What Does Everyone Do ?

F---all at the min  :o use to work for boddingtons in manchester  :duh:

Sorry matey

I know that NBC and Guiness in Lagos (Nigeria) are always looking for people - I can always get you a contact name if you fancy something different? :duh:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm probably the least popular person here .........................I'm a doctor. This means I spend my days listening to people complain about the NHS, and telling me how the system killed their auntie's dog's goldfish. It also means I rarely get to see my boyfriend (also a doctor) or my family because I'm always at the hospital listening to people complain about the NHS!

I want to be an airline pilot.

AManda

I think you do a very valuable job....... I think I win the title for the least popular person here though....

see them cones on the motorway... thats probably one of my jobs out there ;) :ph34r: :o

When I am not being the most hated person on the M25.... I do research and evaluation on vehicle detection systems amongst other bits n bobs.... :whistling:

See told you I would be the least popluar on here once you all knew :lol:

I don't do anything anymore.

ME 2 :crybaby:

But maybe I can get something soon. :)

(But I have much time for my car now.... :D )

Before had been construction manager in civil engineering (building streets and channels).

just back at work after a year on the sick with cancer, so im chained to a desk in the CID dept where i work as a cop.

but things are looking up and my new role should be in field intelligence inolving undercover surveillance work and intell gathering, so it should keep me away from long shifts which are the killer fo me since my cancer scare :winky:

this thread is so differnet to one a few months ago it just shows how quick people and circs change.

by the way anone thinking of a career in the police force consider community support officers,the goverment has just announced a 6 fold increase asap. so there are jobs going all over the country, pay is somwhere around £20000 to start

might suit someone,

if your interested contact your force recruiting dept.

Guest mark_tsang

Was working as admin/general office work. As of last wk i not worked contract ended :angry: so lookign at call centre/admin work but currently doing a Microsoft Office course & starting Comptia A+ IT course soon :)

by the way anone thinking of a career in the police force  consider community support officers

If you want to be a plastic cop that is ..... :shutit: :duh:

by the way anone thinking of a career in the police force  consider community support officers

my feelings exatly :shutit:

I'm a proffesional hitman.  ;)

Thought you were a low life Cuban dope peddlar - who got wasted by a profffesssional hitman :hehe:

Cuban drugs war lord yes ........ low life, err No!

Or have you never seen ScarFace ;)

anyway ........... moving swiftly back onto Topic B)

thats how most of the coppers around my way started and they are now the real thing ,what makes me mad is when they were community busy bodies they were everywere (at the schools, local meetings etc).now you never see them apart from when they fly past in the patrol car to catch someone for some traffic offence

F---all at the min  :o use to work for boddingtons in manchester  :duh:

Sorry matey

I know that NBC and Guiness in Lagos (Nigeria) are always looking for people - I can always get you a contact name if you fancy something different? :duh:

i will try anything if the money is right Mr Morse :D

I'm a proffesional hitman.  ;)

Thought you were a low life Cuban dope peddlar - who got wasted by a profffesssional hitman :hehe:

Cuban drugs war lord yes ........ low life, err No!

Or have you never seen ScarFace ;)

anyway ........... moving swiftly back onto Topic B)

Seen it many times Scar...

Where do you start with all the quotable bits...

the tongue wiggling bit :winky: ha ha

the "you bad Cuban bit" :o

most of the last 30 mins

Love it

Crime does pay, but you have to pay it all back...

thats how most of the coppers around my way started and they are now the real thing ,what makes me mad is when they were community busy bodies they were everywere (at the schools, local meetings etc).now you never see them apart from when they fly past in the patrol car to catch someone for some traffic offence

Sorry mate, I don't want to go :offtopic: but your gettin confused with a

Community Beat Officer

and

Police Community Support Officer

The "beat" officer is "your local bobby on the beat"

the 2nd is not a police officer : http://www.metpolicecareers.co.uk/default....n=article&ID=95

for more info .............

Sorry mate, I don't want to go :offtopic: but your gettin confused with a

Community Beat Officer

and

Police Community Support Officer

The "beat" officer is "your local bobby on the beat"

the 2nd is not a police officer : http://www.metpolicecareers.co.uk/default....n=article&ID=95

for more info .............

go off topic as much as you want thats where the humourous interludes come in :D

at the moment i'm in mad lizzies flying circus (the RAF for the uninitiated)

I guess that's at Marham or Coltishall then... :whistling:

Have been in the IT industry for about 15 years. Currently a Senior Support Analyst for a software house. :geek:

Network Support officer for local council.  Also a professional smug git for having a better car than the boss!

Hmm Be warey of your boss, parhaps that's why I was made redundant cuz my boss drives a Mini one :lol::lol:

hmm what do i do....im an electrical engineer i guess

do resarch and development for network rail, Rail Head Treatment, Weedspraying of Track, currently on with Lazer project for rail head treatment rather than water, not very cost effective option, but if its what they want. lol

also supply parts to the railway as well

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links