Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Join Gold - why you'd be NUTS not to!!!

We've got some incredible member discounts organised for our Gold members now - and there's more on the way!!

We now have some Lexus dealers that are offering substantial discounts to Gold members - on a typical service you would MORE than cover the cost of a gold subscription on your FIRST visit.

Makes sense to join , surely??

:bounce:

Originally posted by Richie

Is the discount also available for mainland members??

All discounts are available to all members, although the Lexus dealers that are offering discounts currently are in the UK. You'd still be able to get a discount on parts, of course!!

There are plenty of other companies there that you'd probably be interested in too.

I'm a gold member and I'm nuts too so it's no guarantee. (ie Your sanity can do down as well as up - past lucidity is no guarantee to future sense...etc...) :eyes:

Originally posted by javadude

I'm a gold member and I'm nuts too so it's no guarantee. (ie Your sanity can do down as well as up - past lucidity is no guarantee to future sense...etc...) :eyes:

:lol::lol:I never said joining would stop you being nuts JD!:lol::lol:

Originally posted by lexussport

Rod,

The 10 inch rears will fit with 275x35 tyres without any mods, and I am going down to 35 profile so the speedo still registers correctly. The fronts are slightly smaller at 8 inch with 245x40, which also fit under the arches ok.:lol:

Sounds great Dave (if a little bumpy)!!:lol::bounce::lol:

Providing discount information in the public forums is prohibited by any gold member.

Hatfield is not on our list at the moment however we have a few other dealers around the country providing 15% discount, but names I cannot mention in this public forum.

• 5 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links