Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Flying Lexus - Selby, Yorks

Mr Morse

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Put me and Mrs Mac + small sprog down. Want to do a day trip as too much agro otherwise.

There is nothing like the sound of a Merlin in full flow :D

Put me and Mrs Mac + small sprog down.  Want to do a day trip as too much agro otherwise.

And you'll be wearing that ProLex cat that I wanted to get my filthy hands on! :lol:

Put me and Mrs Mac + small sprog down.  Want to do a day trip as too much agro otherwise.

And you'll be wearing that ProLex cat that I wanted to get my filthy hands on! :lol:

Yeh sorry bout that Mr Morse. Be nice to put some faces to the names on the day :P

sorry havent sorted anything out yet, will call tomorrow, was aero comp at weekend so everyone busy.

i think prices will be cheaper than, its also rac meet there (dunno what that is) lol, think owner might bring some of his cars over...DB5 :D

people wanting to come to the BBQ?

Its also Yorkshire hot mods & performance show on in harrogate, so i will be going there sat night, for sunday, busy weekend all in all.

• 3 weeks later...

Thom (Lexus Boy):

Do we have anything organised here? It would be polite to inform the members if there is a problem here, as several of us have already made arrangements to attend this meet.

If you are unable to manage this meeting, I suggest you make a posting as soon as possible in order that no one in inconvenienced further.

Bearing in mind that it appears that we no longer have any "insider" help, could we have an update of attendees please:

More like a mini-mini meet? :question:

1) Mr Morse

2) Peter026

3) SteveL

Should have added, it will be the saturday when i'm there.

I have to go back home on sunday morning for a christening because some fool thinks i'll be a trustworthy, upstanding godparent. How wrong people can be :lol:

sorry for being lame guys

yeah if people just coming on saturday if only a few of us should be able to just come in for a donation, or if your tight nothing.

been really busy at moment with work so havent had much time.

how about we sort out about meeting, just for the sat then if we meet up not to early-ish as pilots dont do early...lol

so wanting to be there about 9 or 10 something like that

:D

All,

Sorry but I am not going to make this one, I have to make a visit to Africa next week and doubt I'll be back in time.

Bit of a Bummer that,Mike

Never mind,see you on Portland, hopefully

sorry for being lame guys

yeah if people just coming on saturday if only a few of us should be able to just come in for a donation, or if your tight nothing.

been really busy at moment with work so havent had much time.

how about we sort out about meeting, just for the sat then if we meet up not to early-ish as pilots dont do early...lol

so wanting to be there about 9 or 10 something like that

:D

10 ish will suit me fine

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk