Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Moon Landing...

lexus boy

Its a good question. Sure their is many views on this. Im sitting on the fence. Maybe true,, may be b*ll*x.

Only small number of people know the truth I guess.

:P Just checked the link :P Seriously though, thier is supposed to be conflicting evidence.

Good link :lol:

According to the documentary on hoaxes, the cosmic radiation beyond the Earth's magnetic field would kill people and destroy electronic equipment. So orbiting the Earth is OK beyond that, you're toast.

The documentary showed evidence which was detailed, authoratitive and compelling and showed that, if nothing else, the video footage and pictures were faked.

Well I think they have been, but not at the time everyone watched them on TV, that was a studio hoax, when no one was interested and they had time to get everything right, thats when they went, and another 3 times after that.

there's many yes and many that say no, but I would like to think that we as a race of humans can do such amazing things.

According to the documentary on hoaxes, the cosmic radiation beyond the Earth's magnetic field would kill people and destroy electronic equipment. So orbiting the Earth is OK beyond that, you're toast.

the moon is ten times higher than the van allen belt.

James Van Allen (the Dr who discovered these radiation belts who carry his name) personally rebuked the claims that the radiation levels were too high to allow moon landings.

How do you explain the re-entry of the space shuttles?

ooh conspiracy theorys i prefer the ones that the moon landings and the rest are televised only to mislead the public as to how advanced we really are

By the way i have several copies of catcher in the rye if anyone wants to borrow them :whistling:

Just out of curiosity, would it be illegal to perform a hoax, whereby an entire country, or group of countries, were fooled into believing a certain "fact"???

Dont worry, i haven't done anything.... :shifty: yet

It was one of the most amazing achievements of the 20th Century!...

Even if they were playing "catchup" with the Soviets

Both countries programmes were developed with German technology....

....the same technology that killed 000's in Britain, Belgium, France and The Netherlands in 1944/45

and the same technology the Russians sold to the Chinese who sold it to the Iranians and Koreans :nuke:

was it a hoax

mooon

Funny, :lol:

Anyone who believes the moon landing was a hoad is a moron. .. :rolleyes::wacko::blink: .. no offense to anyone.

I saw a guy try to explain the evidence. The stuff about the shadows is total bs. Anyone who is proffesional photograper will tell you otherwise.

And here's the clincher. The moon landings were the ultimate pr against the Soviets. Who had many hundreds or thousands of deep throat agents inthe hierarchy of America.

Now they got the secrets of the atomic bomb, depsite it being the most closley gaurded secret in history.

Don'y you think they would have found out the moon landings were faked, and presented this coup de'tat to the world press?

Occams razor as the man says.

You can't 'prove' anything to 100%.

BTW the earths magnetosphere projects way beyond the moon. They were never exposed to full extent of cosmic rays. If they had had a sunspot that would have fried them 1000 times more than the van allen belt.

Well I think they have been, but not at the time everyone watched them on TV, that was a studio hoax, when no one was interested and they had time to get everything right, thats when they went, and another 3 times after that.

there's many yes and many that say no, but I would like to think that we as a race of humans can do such amazing things.

Humans are capable of very little other than self gain and greed. If I was an outsider I would have very little faith in this race!! :ohmy:

Just out of curiosity, would it be illegal to perform a hoax, whereby an entire country, or group of countries, were fooled into believing a certain "fact"???

Dont worry, i haven't done anything....  :shifty: yet

Yes! If you've pocketed the billions that went into the "space" project.

We know Cheney & Co. have pocketed $18bn of US taxpayer's money in "reconstruction" of Iraq when they've really only spent $388m.

We know Rumsfeld makes a bundle on anti-flu drugs and that Blair and Brown have now introduced annual flu virus vaccinations in the UK too.

As Hitler said, "if you're going to tell a lie tell a big one". The theory being that no-one will believe you'd tell such a whopper.

The clincher for me was the documentary which showed two scenes which were supposed to be kilometres apart, yet the backgrounds were the same! Unless, the documentary was a load of BS, then the pictures at least were faked.

The clincher for me was the documentary which showed two scenes which were supposed to be kilometres apart, yet the backgrounds were the same! Unless, the documentary was a load of BS, then the pictures at least were faked.

and what are the chances of a TV program being BS?

you must realise that TV programmes are meant purely as entertainment.

Even serious shows such as documentaries.

and what are the chances of a TV program being BS?

you must realise that TV programmes are meant purely as entertainment.

Even serious shows such as documentaries.

Perfect example of creditable stations airing such hoaxes. Is Ghost-watch on BBC1 in 1992. I watched this with my dad on Halloween of 1992. That night i came down with high fever and became very ill for the weeks following. The phrase used in my sickness was "Frightened to Death". Yes i was young, i was only 10, but it just shows you that not everything on TV should be believed, no matter how creditable the broadcasters.

*** SORRY Tried to post the link but i can't as the words "Ghost" and "Watch" when combined to form a single word, contains a banned word ***

For those who saw it, you will know and remember well what i am referring to!?

I've said it before - and i'll say it again...

I reckon at the very least the first moon landing was faked, to 'win the race'

But not only that, consider other US space-related incidents - back when everyone was loosing interest in moon landings, and funding was being cut, we had Apollo 13 (and taking off on the 13th of Jan at 13:13 wasnt a little, erm convient)...

no one really cared - until! oh no - theres a big accident - they could die - but in true hollywood style - [cheesy texas accent] we got those boys home safe..

Americans are famous for over exaggerating things...

for example, the most recent by Microsoft's release of MSN7 on the 7th of April at 7am GMT which released with build 7.0.777 and download size of 7mb!

okay so i'm a little :offtopic: but you get the idea how americans always like to make things "look good", lol. :lol:

answer this one then, why has no renouned astronomer has confirmed the landing, although every single telescope was on the moon (well ya know waht i mean)?

it is not possible for the Hubble telescope to see the lunar landers.

certainly no earthbound telescope could see it.

Anyone with a simple understanding of physics can prove that even with the lower gravity of the moon, you cannot land anything greater than 100 kg on a planetoid made of cheese. I mean you might penetrate through the outer skin (or babybel) as it's called and sink to the fondue layer.

:lol:

You know, Mr Spoon used to go there every weekday, and all he had was a bleach bottle, So I think it is possible

True, I think it was faked though, I mean we all know the big round button he pressed to land looked like it was made of carboard.

I beleive that you'll find the BBC attempted to land Mr spoon on the moon in the cold wa r with ITV, , but he was rebuffed by an angry set of clangers, they had to therefore employ sfx to fake the 'spoon landings'. Sad but true.

:blink:

You know, Mr Spoon used to go there every weekday, and all he had was a bleach bottle, So I think it is possible

Mr Spoon had a tin of baked beans and a funnel

I beleive that you'll find the BBC attempted to land Mr spoon on the moon in the cold wa r with ITV, , but he was rebuffed by an angry set of clangers, they had to therefore employ sfx to fake the 'spoon landings'. Sad but true.

:blink:

It was ITV that backed Mr. Spoon's quest

;)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links