Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Aldershot Micro Meet, Pizza Is On Me!

Err ... I'm still not having any luck with a street name

:lol: , Remind me what your Job is again

Mat you just reminded me......and this might help .........

Farnborough POLICE station is right next to the carpark!......

I dunno.....whats this place commin too :)

Great nite all ............ shame more people couldn't make it ........ :blush:

That'll be me in the bottom right hand corner with the blue sleeve then .......... stuffin my face with some Chicken Pizza ! :D

Good to see you all guys, enjoyed it :)

Thanks Zee for the lift, didn't fall to sleep on the way home, only took just over 30 mins from Leicester to mine, nearly got caught speeding but luckily got a gut feeling about the lights inthe distance - they nearly got me at 130!!!!! Let me off with a finger wagging as I was only doing 70 when they actually drove past me!!!

Lucky day!

See you all soon boys!

Thanks Zee for the lift, didn't fall to sleep on the way home, only took just over 30 mins from Leicester to mine, nearly got caught speeding but luckily got a gut feeling about the lights inthe distance - they nearly got me at 130!!!!! Let me off with a finger wagging as I was only doing 70 when they actually drove past me!!!

Lucky day!

See you all soon boys!

Doh, whish I was there, was out canvassing instead. Not as exciting.

J :crying:

Lucky day!

See you all soon boys!

Doh, whish I was there, was out canvassing instead. Not as exciting.

J :crying:

Was going to ring you from my car bt landline them drive down with my 7 speed gearbox in SNOW mode.

Was Good to meet Faces old and new,

thanks to everyone that turned up.....and those that Turned up eventually (Mr TomTom & Mr A-Z)

And both were using NAV

Thanks to Bobski for picking me up, and dropping me off.

Cant wait till the next time

:)

thanks to everyone that turned up.....and those that Turned up eventually (Mr TomTom & Mr A-Z)

And both were using NAV

Your very welcome mate.

Had a good time...despite Bazza being there......... (just kidding) :)

And both were using NAV

Your very welcome mate.

Had a good time...despite Bazza being there......... (just kidding) :)

i was only there because i thought mat was paying :winky:

any more pics? looks like everyones got their eyes closed in that one :lol:

nice bit of pizza action going on there though

Jason had the camera out mate ......... but I think he only took one or two pics ........... spent the rest of the evening eating pizza ! ;)

Yup two randomly held pics, only 1 was any good.. I thought it worth while to grab a pic of the feast we had :)

I took some pics of the cars, but the lighting was kak and we were too far away from teh cars to get them in for the flash to have any effect.

Yup two randomly held pics, only 1 was any good.. I thought it worth while to grab a pic of the feast we had :)

I took some pics of the cars, but the lighting was kak and we were too far away from teh cars to get them in for the flash to have any effect.

It really didn't have anything to do with Jason's camera being poo :lol:

Sounds like someone needs to ask :hohoho: for a new camera :P

Mind you if I had engaged my brain for once I would have brought one along :duh:

Then I could have stayed behind the camera rather than in front :sick:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links