Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

What Happened To.........

Stu

Stu,

The Garage feature stopped because it got to a stage where people just were not bothering to upload pics and apply for the car to be featured.

There is a Garage feature section on LOCUS, and this is something that may be implemented again into LOC UK - It's just a matter of time, getting it all sorted :D

Watch this space ........... :P

Just a thought, but perhaps the featured ride can only be one that has been updated in the month previous?

Also, perhaps a nomination system could be used? Instead of choosing one month an IS, then the next a GS, then the next an RX and so on, why not let the members nominate a ride, and they can't nominate their own (just shot myself in the foot for my last post haven't i!! :P). And then poll the top three nominations to see which goes in.

Perhaps having categories too, i.e. heavily mod'd, mildy mod'd, standard, new cars in the garage and so on.

Stop me from rambling on if you like, but i'm in overdrive for ideas today for some reason!!!!!

Stu

Edited by Stu

i think mine should be featured, especially with its newly styled front end!

You should add the photos of your new front end in the garage. :D

:offtopic: done mate, and the avatar!

i think mine should be featured, especially with its newly styled front end!

You should add the photos of your new front end in the garage. :D

:offtopic: done mate, and the avatar!

:offtopic: You now have a comment in your garage Mr Wosket! :tomato::tomato::tomato::tomato::tomato:

Sorry man, i really couldn't help it! :tomato:

Stu

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links