Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

E-bay Is200

whats wrong with the car??

What's right with it ...........

I dont like the powerflow exhausts, max power matts, 'dare to believe' and other written rubbish other than that I don't see what's soo wrong with it really? not so keen on the wheels either but the pictures aren't that great

I think better pictures would be better, the ones in the dark probably don't do it justice. Its the crap he's written about it like Colin said that puts me off it. Oh, and that grill looks like he made it at home out of chicken wire :P

Not wishing to offend anyone, but what is wrong with this particular car????

It's not as if he is mis-advertising it, not like our 'Avionics Skwady' the other day, or stating the the car gos from 0-6 in 5 secs cause it's got a TRD oil cap like our chappie with the white Tezza.

Okay, the wheels are not to my taste, but that's a personal chice. The rest of the car looks pretty much like any of the ones that are in the garge on this site. All he's done is lowered it, as many of us have, retrimed it - as has Fargo and The Don, and put an exhaust on it which looks to be the same as Ukazns. I don't see anyone slagging our cars off, do you?? :unsure:

It's not as if he is mis-advertising it, not like our 'Avionics Skwady' the other day, or stating the the car gos from 0-6 in 5 secs cause it's got a TRD oil cap like our chappie with the white Tezza.

I agree - there's nothing wrong in hyping it up a little in order to generate some interest, and he hasn't told any lies....

Let's face it, most of the major retailers & manufacturers hype their products but we still buy from them don't we? :huh:

In his advert last week he stated in the description a buy it now price for 4K :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy: Which is great value for money. However, it was then taken off the same day. I emailed the guy (thinking that was a good price) and he said that he'd just moved to Greece with his wife, after she got a job out there, and so he didn't need the car. So it would be shipped from there. he seemed genuine enough. It might not be to everyones taste, but under all the bits and bobs it's still a Lex! :D :D :P

said he'd just moved to Greece with his wife, after she got a job out there, and so he didn't need the car.  So it would be shipped from there. he seemed genuine enough. It might not be to everyones taste, but under all the bits and bobs it's still a Lex! :D  :D  :P

That sounds dodgy :duh:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links