Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Left Or Right

What hand do you use to write with?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. What hand do you use to write with?

• I'm a Lefty!
    • I'm Right 'er
    • I'm Ambidextrous (able to write with both .....)

Well .... apparantly, the urban myth is that those who write with there left hand are clever and more intelligent ...... the fact I'm left handed, may just be a coinsidence :D

What hand do you use to write with .........................? :shifty:

Well .... apparantly, the urban myth is that those who write with there left hand are clever and more intelligent ...... the fact I'm left handed, may just be a coinsidence  :D

What hand do you use to write with .........................?  :shifty:

Leftys stand at around 10% of the population and this has been a stable figure. It's an advantage if it's a minority, due to the fact that most people expect you to grab/punch/hold with the right.

Left handers are more creative and intelligent. It's also a co-incidence that I too am left handed. :winky: In fact 5/6's of my family are which is actually very rare.

I am ambidextrous with computers though. I can use the mousekeyboard combination with either hand.

J

Well .... apparantly, the urban myth is that those who write with there left hand are clever and more intelligent ...... the fact I'm left handed, may just be a coinsidence  :D

What hand do you use to write with .........................?  :shifty:

Leftys stand at around 10% of the population and this has been a stable figure. It's an advantage if it's a minority, due to the fact that most people expect you to grab/punch/hold with the right.

Left handers are more creative and intelligent. It's also a co-incidence that I too am left handed. :winky: In fact 5/6's of my family are which is actually very rare.

I am ambidextrous with computers though. I can use the mousekeyboard combination with either hand.

J

You have to if you use computer as much as I.

I'm a lefty too (handed that is ...) - can write and play most sports with both hands though - tennis and squash are good fun if the opponent is not expecting me to swap hands :D

Yup :)

I like these new credit card pin numbers - saves the shop keeper handing me pens to my right hand all the time - they always look bemused if you reach out with your left hand.

My 4 yr old is a lefty too - as were my mum and dad - at least he won't go thru school being "converted" by all the bl@@dy teacher like I did - they seem more chilled about it these days ...

My opinion is it's all to do with how you are passed things as a baby - my parent "made" my sister right handed by always passing to her r/hand - with my nipper I forgot and despite the wife being r/handed he is a south paw ...

my parent "made" my sister right handed by always passing to her r/hand -

Just like mine mate ............ my parents would slap my left hand when I picked up the pen :blush:

What where they to know, they gave birth to a genius ! LOL

STRANGE BUT TRUE

I can play golf both left and right handed but im naturally right handed and i cant play any other sport  left handed  :duh:

go figure!!

Most pro golfers that play left handed ( Phil Mickelson etc ) are actually right handed. Most left handed golfers play right handed :geek:

"Left". did you know that research explaind a theory for the "hand" this is based on the position of the baby in the womb during the final stages of development, seemingly due to the design of the internal organs most babys rest left side to the spine allowing mobility to the right hand.

O.K.....

writing.......left

table tennis.......left

golf........right

tennis....right

snooker....left

pool.....right or left?(work that one out)

throwing.....right

darts....right

bowling....right

cricket....right

kicking...either

See i am talented :D

See i am talented :D

During the "lift off" in the space shuttle, did you use your left or right foot on the throttle :D

I learned to use right handed scissors although it was a weaker hand when I was younger. 10 years of bench pressing sorted that out!

I can play a lot of sports right and left. but can only write left handed. That's the only way to be amdidextrous. If you can write with both hands.

I find it hard brushing my teeth with the other hand. I think you have to learn a right hand as everything is set up that way.

I knew someone who grew up in Francos Spain and they forced all left handers to write right handed! The :tsktsk:

Left handers are the opressed minority!

Stand up and be counted. Although judging by this forum more Lexus owners are left handers. Which shows how discerning we are.

J

I'd give my left arm to be ambidextrous !

Right handed here for most things but for some strange reason I can play darts with either and when I am using a screwdriver I can get more torque out of my left.

I'm not sure about left-hookers being genius's.

Hitler was left handed and look at what he did :huh:

He over-extended his supply lines and kept command authority to himself, rather than his commanders on the ground, fool! :D

.........and as for that dodgy 'tache!..

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links