Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

How did you find The Lexus Owners Club?

Steve

Hey guys and Gals..

Bit of a Team Lexus Survey going on here... we need to know how you found the Team Lexus website.. was it from a search engine or a link from another site.. we would really be interested to know.

Cheers in advance :)

your Bud

Admin :smilegrin:

• 4 weeks later...

I was looking for info on my IS 300 as I still have not seen another on the road so thought I was in a world of my own.

I am a new member but old Toyota + Lexus driver.

I have had my IS 300 for almost 6 years now ( from new) and manage 5.5miles per litre (330 to 350 per fill up).

after 40 years driving toyota I was disappointed when moving from Camry to Avensis when import stopped on the former.

I must say I still get a kick when I take out the Lexus and have had no trouble other than new front springs a couple of months ago due to those ???? sleeping policemen.

It does not see the bad weather as I borrow my wifes 16 year old RAV4 for that.

Will be using it more as weather improves and have planned retirement to start 1st of May.

Hey guys and Gals..

Bit of a Team Lexus Survey going on here... we need to know how you found the Team Lexus website.. was it from a search engine or a link from another site.. we would really be interested to know.

your Bud

Found you via Google some time ago. Now on my second Lexus. Figured i'd better join in the mayhem.

Incidentally the info you put up some time ago about removing the CD player from the is200 ( to get a jammed CD out) was absolutely brilliant. Worked a treat. I can do one in 20 mins now!! Did my sons three weeks ago.

Searched for code problem, and found answer, and the Club.

Thanks

Moggierap

Hey guys and Gals..

your Bud

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys and Gals..

your Bud

• 2 months later...

Hey guys and Gals..

your Bud

VIA GOOGLE. ie, LEXUS IS 200 DRIVERS CLUB ENGLAND. [NOT KNOWING EXACTLY WHAT TO PUNCH IN] AND GOOGLE CAME UP WITH YOU.

Hey guys and Gals..

your Bud

hi ther i found it through search engine

• 1 month later...

• 1 month later...

Hey guys and Gals..

your Bud

I googled Lexus Owners Club, amazing it found it really :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi folks, just joined LOC which I found on google.I bought a gs300 mk1 1996 in february 2011 but don't know what model it is.All I have is sport on quater lights.The log book don't say the veriasion it is.Can any one tell me how I can find out?

regards

• 3 weeks later...

hi chaps/ettes,

just bought an is 200 05 reg,so done a google search and have joined your forum.

1st car ive owned in about 12 years,having had mpv's.

you will usually find me here,im part of the moderating team on there.

http://www.fordgalaxy.org.uk/ford/index.php?

any way im sure i will find the correct info to my questions within,and i will do my best

to use the search facility before posting any of my stupid questions. ;)

kind regards to you all

greg.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys and Gals..

your Bud

Google, looking to help brother in law who has a 98 rx300 import

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links