Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

This is an update from my earlier post this week.

I left this wonderful story last time having been told by Lexstasy, after one week, that they didn't have an LSportline roof spoiler in stock. This is what I got the following day:

"Excuse my reply.What I meant to say was.......

Your roof spoiler IS in stock and is ready to ship.

Since you have already chosen to take a firm stance, we regret to inform you that we cannot do business with you.

Good luck and hopefully you will have a long healthy life".

So, it turns out that they did have the part after all, even though they previously clearly stated "not in stock" . How can you make a mistake like that, you have to conciously write NOT in the sentence!!!. What makes it worse, is that they have come back to me and corrected themselves, but because they didn't like my attitude, decided they wouldn't supply me anway!!!!!!!!

This is like school kid games. Seems the fact I told them I'd be posting details of their poor service on the Owners Club site to warn others, has upset them so much that I'm now not worthy of being one of their customers, and that they don't need my $300. Nice they can afford to turn away business! So after one week of e-mails, faxes and phone calls trying to place an order and give them my money, seems I've wasted my time. Doesn't matter to them that if I'd had good service I may have gone back to them for other stuff and spent substantially more money, they don't need my business.

Good luck to anyone else who tries. If you really want to order from Lexstasy be prepared to be frustrated, spend time waiting, double check with them if they tell you they don't have a part, and DON'T post complaints on the website, you've been warned!!!

:blink:

This doesn't sound good at all!!!

I was just looking at some of the bodykits and accessories on Lextasy web site cos I'm after a new bumper. I did see the one I want but I may check about to see if I can source it from somewhere else now.

I thought one of the guys from Lextasy (Steve) was a member on here? I remember a thread where he was offering his personal help in sorting out any LOC members issues they had with orders etc. Whatever happened to that :rolleyes:

I had a similar experience when enquiring about a UGO roof spoiler. I was told very unpolitely that "we don't ship outside the US".

Thank *** I managed to source one from eBay.com in the end so Lextasy, you can stick yours up ur :tsktsk:

This is an update from my earlier post this week.

I left this wonderful story last time having been told by Lexstasy, after one week, that they didn't have an LSportline roof spoiler in stock. This is what I got the following day:

"Excuse my reply.What I meant to say was.......

Your roof spoiler IS in stock and is ready to ship.

Since you have already chosen to take a firm stance, we regret to inform you that we cannot do business with you.

Good luck and hopefully you will have a long healthy life".

So, it turns out that they did  have the part after all, even though they previously clearly stated "not in stock" . How can you make a mistake like that, you have to conciously write NOT in the sentence!!!. What makes it worse, is that they have come back to me and corrected themselves, but because they didn't like my attitude, decided they wouldn't supply me anway!!!!!!!!

This is like school kid games. Seems the fact I told them I'd be posting details of their poor service on the Owners Club site to warn others, has upset them so much that I'm now not worthy of being one of their customers, and that they don't need my $300. Nice they can afford to turn away business! So after one week of e-mails, faxes and phone calls trying to place an order and give them my money, seems I've wasted my time. Doesn't matter to them that if I'd had good service I may have gone back to them for other stuff and spent substantially more money, they don't need my business.

Good luck to anyone else who tries. If you really want to order from Lexstasy be prepared to be frustrated, spend time waiting, double check with them if they tell you they don't have a part, and DON'T post complaints on the website, you've been warned!!!

Is this from a guy called Steve?

Agreed,he is a nob :shutit:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links