Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Center Armrests!

Mr Singh

its OK Billsy my suggestion of paypal and a public recommendation to Mr Singh to let you in on the deal im sure hasnt gone unappreciated by your good self.  Its OK you dont have to thank me for it :D

So sorry dude I’ve been out practising my gangsta lean B) I’ve only got a month to get it nailed before the armrest arrives :blink: I do appreciate your kind words of advice and encouragement tho. Thanks I owe you one

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everythings in flow fellas, order is placed.

I will need the guys that have paid half to get 2nd half of payments to me within 3weeks time.

I'm sure if u watch some rap videos, u'll be able to work out the gangsta lean :P

• 2 weeks later...

Tick tock tick tock.... cant wait. Will send the second payment off to ya next week Mr Singh.

Good things come those who wait.... but im a bit worried i wont be able to fit it myself though1 :crybaby:

Fitting will be a sinch :)

I will probably do a fitting guide though, for those who could do with bit of help :)

Order is placed, so anyone who considered the GB, sorry... too late!!

Thought there was a fitting guide on the first page Am from my.is?

Looking forward to these mate, have never tried a manual IS with an armrest so should be fun :D

I might be interested but how good are they in manual cars?

I've sat in an auto with an armrest and it doesn't seem like you'll have enough room to change gear without lifting your elbow up above the armrest. The dealer told me that is why they don't fit them to manuals.

Is it better with a short shifter?

Not driven one with an armrest tbh... i think it will be ideal for cruising though...

I'm sure you will have to lift your elbow for gear change, every car i've driven with armrest required it, but you don't notice it too bad, armrest adds much required level of comfort and the pimp lean :lol:

Can someone clafiy please.... i have an AUTO with SAT NAV and the assosiated remote down just behind the gear lever.... will my arm rest fit and will i be able to change gear without lifting the armrest?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Quick update!

Spoke to the supplier he has half of the armrests and is waiting for the other couple to show up from toyota/japan.

Soon as all 14 are there, he will send out on 4 day shipping (international)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links