Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

M25 This Friday

Steve

Driving up from bournemouth.. the only quickest route is up m3 and m25 etc.

Question is.. what with the m25 anti clockwise past heathrow gonna be like at about 1pm this friday?? Will it be very slow and will there be hold ups what with whats happening in London lately?

gonna be hard on the way back then.. what time will it start clearing?? 6?? 7??

i dont want to divert becuase its right out of the way and i am towing trailer

hmmm i might just think about that one

Yeah i think im fecked im gonna hit the dartford tunnel at 6-7 ish im hoping that it will be clear but my dad is thinking otherwise is anyone else gonna be hitting the m15 at 6 ish?

do the tunnel after 7pm and you will sail through easily, anything from 3pm to 7pm and you will have trouble!

i use it every single day and its never fun!

Got me puzzled

Up from Bournemouth M3 - M25 then J15 Heathrow - that is clockwise.

When I come back from Bournemouth I tend to carry on the M3 to Sunbury then cut up through Feltham and Hatton Cross on the A312 but it all depends on where your final destination is ?

At the moment there is M25 road widening going on from J12(M3) to J15(Heathrow/Thorney Interchange) with 50mph reducing to 40mph limits in force.

J14 to J15 clockwise is particularly bad at most times because that is where most of the work is at present and they are currently putting the Terminal 5 sliproad.

HTH

Probably to late but you need to go M3/A404/M40/A43/M1

I agree, M25 screwed.... so much so I spent the night in the pub......... welll you got to do something aint ya :)

Got home to find may car had been leafletted by some group from the LOC who couldn't even spell my user name right :D

Even had the cheek to critisize the state of my car... it's a dusty road I'll have you know, I only wash it when I know Amhet hasn't washed his :P

Pete......... (guessing it's you :P )

m25 on the way up was ok.. on the way back i got caught as it was standstill.... my fuel guage was on empty and was worried... luckily i was on the M4 junction so took the m4 to the neareat petrol station and then took the A34... who knows how long traffic on the M25 was gonna last.

The on the M27 Anothr accident.. ended up another 45 there but police turned us off ont the back streets

4 and a half hours to get back :(

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links