Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Some Little Scrote Keyed My Car

Im a placid guy normally, all I can do is shrug it off. Don't get me wrong, id inflict some serious harm to those responsible!! :angry:

As Ive said before I cant afford to keep throwing pointless money at the car. If it happens again, then I will consider selling the car and just buy a shonker.

Hope the rest of you who this hasn't happened to don't have to experience this.

Had my keyed last week and the windows smashed by some aimless thugs. Cost me £600 for a respray, excess on class and a new tyre.

Bet you was well happy. Makes my grumble look a little small!

It's such a huge shame, and massive annoyance to read that these sort of things happen to people. :devil:

I cant really say anything that hasn't been said before, but I do hope it doesn't happen to anyone else. :luck:

The most i've had to be annoyed about was a small dent in the passenger door when someone obviously opened their door into it in a car park. :yack:

D.

This is exactly what i am worried about.

i have just brought my Lex 1-week ago i just pray it stays the way it is. My last car (Avensis) was never touched by anyone so i hope this one is ok too.

I feel your pain :sad:

Sorry to hear it fella. :(

Are you still getting your bodykit sprayed up and fitted?

Maybe get it sorted then?

There are always jealous people in life - you just have to try and rise above it mate.... :)

Sorry to hear it fella. :(

Are you still getting your bodykit sprayed up and fitted?

Maybe get it sorted then?

There are always jealous people in life - you just have to try and rise above it mate.... :)

Yep, the bodyshop has just rang actually. The kit is ready and its getting fitted on Tuesday/Wednesday and hopefully the doors going to get done to. Can't wait really, but its just going to make me more paranoid :crybaby:

Funny how words of comfort can make one feel better. Cheers folks :blush:

Totally feel for you buddy.

I had mine keyed 4 times, and it got to the point where I was or felt like I was going mad and paranoid.

I had my suspicions of who it might be but the police weren't interested one bit. So after a year of this happening I finally caught them just by pure luck.

Long story short I filmed him keying the car from front to back, I could have stopped him before he got the chance but I wanted the footage to finally put an end to it.

The look on his face as I opened my front door, camera in hand just as he finished keying the drivers side was pure magic.

In some ways I pity the people who do this and hope one day they will own something which they have worked long and hard for, and then to have it vandalised by a mindless thug.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links