Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Shall I Tell Her?

Mr Morse

My good lady Baby Shake left for a 3 week trip to see her folks back in Cameroon this morning - I have something special for her when she gets back:

1986 MR2 mk1, 82K, FSH, only 2 owners since new, drives beautifully. A few little things to put right but all in all a real bargain! :D

I love it to pieces already! :winky:

Three weeks will give me plenty of time to start on the mods :whistling:

gallery_20058_221_1124731034.jpg

gallery_20058_221_1124731015.jpg

gallery_20058_221_1124731050.jpg

Looks very nice Mike.

Neighbour of mine is a founder member of the MR2 Mk1 owners club and has a turbo on his. So if you want tips for that route I can go round and see him.

Speaking purely personally.....

I hope you have been discussing "new" cars with her, and have listened to, and taken on board her thoughts and ideas

I would go ballistic if ANYONE bought me a car without my seeing it, test driving it or even saying I liked it

I always go for a car that has a good "feeling" to me

And I'm not saying that in an ungrateful way - just what I think

Please don't be offended, but you did ask

I hope you have been discussing "new" cars with her, and have listened to, and taken on board her thoughts and ideas

I would go ballistic if ANYONE bought me a car without my seeing it, test driving it or even saying I liked it

I always go for a car that has a good "feeling" to me

Do you really think I'd be such an idiot as to go out spending time and money without knowing WTF I am doing?

Baby Shake has loved the mk1 from the first time she saw one.....but it's not exactly the most appropriate vehicle to learn how to drive. That's why she learned in a Starlet :duh:

And, it's a feckin red one, her fave colour!

Post note: who the heck are you to tell me how to communicate with my partner?

Edited by Monster-Mat

Why the feck should I chill after this fellow comes along and tries to flippin tell me how to run my relationship?

Mike, take note at the post ........ especially the items in BOLD

The guy simply said, that him "personally" then he said ... please don't get offended.

Everyone is entitled to there opinion mate, and that's what he gave you.

You have just flipped out ........ which I (personally) find very strange ... as it's not like you.

If there is anything you would like to discuss ... feel free to PM me.

Thanks.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links