Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Altezza Turbo For Sale

stodwyer

Yeah I seen that too it does look nice but I'm not fussed on the wheels!!

But oh oh......... that bumper!! :blink: Thats the C1 bumper that I want!!

Only people who I have seen that do it is Lextasy in America and they are supposed to have a bad rep for delivering outside the states!! :angry:

:offtopic: Anybody know where I can get it???

I will give him a call and see if he'll take me for test drive.

Am... Whats the ESTIMATED bhp of your car with s/c?.

Ive heard that the yellow cars can get very dull as the japanese weather affects the colour. Bit like the old red cars!!!// :geek:

I'll keep ye all updated.

Sean

s/c should do 260-270bhp. but the torque goes up stonking amounts, close to 100ft/lb... You WILL need uprated clutch.

Are you planning on getting yours dyno'd Am?

I doubt it... stodwyer is probably taking it off my hands...

;)

Thats grand because i have an upgraded clutch myself. I dont know what make it is though. I still have the original in box.

260/270 bhp is savage results!!!..

:D  My pocket is getting itchy!!!!...

Sean

lol.

Find out what make mate... Need to know if its a pattern part replacement, or a genuine uprated one...

With the help of *** AM i will have the whole lot ready.

Im getting the leather seats and dvd player in a few weeks time.

Would you recomment me getting the stand alone ecu?. Or could mine work a gem?

Drummer boy. I dont have a clue on how to insure the turbo here.

A friend and fellow loc member in Limerick is getting a supercharger this week and i dont know what he is doing insurance wise. I think he is staying quiet :shutit:

Sean

There is a solution for the ECU. Get another ECU, send it to Blitz in Japan where they carry out some mods which lets the car run very nice, its about £300 for the upgrade...

See if you can get a Spare ECU from that 'breaker' ;)

To be honest it does work well, depending where you set the TPS (Throttle Position Sensor) pot. If its low then it doesn't get to spool up before it engages the electro clutch mechnism... which makes the car *****.... i'm happy with it @ 70% means i save fuel and when i need s/c i slam my foot down, bit like a kick down :)

The difference is phenominal from std... warp speed :D

You'd make a great sales rep Am!!! :D

I'd give the credit card details over to you straight away only for the missus would leave the country if i did it now.

But dont worry. The funds are coming on great.

Will the fmic fit my type of bumper?.

Do you think i should put it outside the grill?.

Do you have the stock bumper at all?

IMO, if i am fitting it, which is looking highly likely lol, then i know how to make stock bumper work with the I/C, its Bloody tight, but i'd not want to reck your Legana bumper etc... You by all means attempt it while your here if you so wish... but might be some big bits being cut off! Or you could use stock bumper then once back home have bodyshop fit the legana around the I/C

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links