Loc Ireland Meet 2006

GALLA_4

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK Guys

I spoke today with the Lexus Ireland Marketting manager and told him about our planned meet and the venue etc and he said that basically if I had more specific details nearer the time, he didn't see a problem with Lexus Ireland helping out.

He sugessted maybe bring a few models from the range down to Wexford as there is a new Lexus dealership opening up nearby. I am delighted with the positive response from them. Its just going to make the weekend all that more enjoyable and officail!!

The ice has been broken and I will be working on more specifics for them (Lexus IRE) and us so that the weekend Ireland meet in April will be one to remember!!!

Smashing!!! :D

I will be booking right after Crimbo as I will have no more money to spend after going to Prague this weekend for a stag doo :P

You'll have tonnes of money left if you go to s*x Park, it's only £15 for 30 minutes of how's your father :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not yet booked, xmas expensive this year :duh: :lol:

End of January is a different matter though, booking then for sure.

As for the ferry, I'm going to get the 06.05 crossing from Holy Head to Rosslare, and then return 21.05 on Sunday.

If I can get the number of cars going and the number of ppls, if the times are OK with everyone, I've check for a group booking and see if I can get a discount in the new year

I'll tie this in with taking my daughter to see her Irish family. We'll go there for the week before and come over for the ferry back. How much was that hotel and how do we go about booking a family room?

OK I've stopped bein lazy and read the rest of the thread. So as far as I can gather it will cost me circa £225 dependent on the exchange rate my card gives me for me the better half and me 4-5 month old sproglet for 2 nights with bed brekfast and evening meal. The car should go on the ramps but unless I've had it lifted I seriously doubt it as you can't even get three fingers under the front and sides of mine, I'll have to take the bumper off to load it and unload it.

Sounds good that the lexus guys in Ireland are interested in fixing something up. Hope I don't bring too gangsta an image to the occasion :)

I'll tie this in with taking my daughter to see her Irish family. We'll go there for the week before and come over for the ferry back. How much was that hotel and how do we go about booking a family room?

OK  I've stopped bein lazy and read the rest of the thread. So as far as I can gather it will cost me circa £225 dependent on the exchange rate my card gives me for me the better half and me 4-5 month old sproglet for 2 nights with bed brekfast and evening meal. The car should go on the ramps but unless I've had it lifted I seriously doubt it as you can't even get three fingers under the front and sides of mine, I'll have to take the bumper off to load it and unload it.

Sounds good that the lexus guys in Ireland are interested in fixing something up. Hope I don't bring too gangsta an image to the occasion :)

Your most welcome!!!The more the merrier mate!

I've updated the Attendee list with your name!

And you got the cost spot on with regard to hotel!

Any other questions just shout. Theres a link to the hotel website and they have put up a special "Lexus Meet 2006" on theri site with all the details! On the hotel website frontpage click on "upcoming events"

Owen :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
The final hammer blow! The TTE Trip to Germany!

Looks like I am going to have cancel everything! :-(

Its totally unfeasable to have the German trip and Irish trip one weekend after the other!

Erm - why is that Owen?

There are only 6 of us going so far to Germany.

Most of the people on your list aren't even going to Germany!

Hotel is squessing me Zee as they have set aside rooms for that weekend! I would rather have as many people come as possible! I dont know whethr to go ahead or to push it out abit more to give other guys a chance to get over?

Hotel is squessing me Zee as they have set aside rooms for that weekend! I would rather have as many people come as possible! I dont know whethr to go ahead or to push it out abit more to give other guys a chance to get over?

How many deposits have you had in so far Owen?

The Germany date has been chosen based on a.) peoples choice, b.) Nurburgring availability, c.) TTE availability and d.) TOC being in Germany.

As I said - over 75% of the people on your list aren't on the Germany list. The only overlaps are Barrie, Mat and Mike.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk