Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Fargo And Geoffers

Guys, just wondering where i could pick up some ISO connectors for connecting my stereo to the IS.

As we found out today Paul's ISO connector doesnt fit my car. For some reason i've got two ISO connectors instead of the one.

Paul did say that he'd send me the wiring diagram, but i'm just seeing if i could purchase the ISO's from somewhere first to make life easier.

I dont know whether its because i've got an S or wether its 2001 S, most things seem to be different on my car to everyone elses :duh:

Thanks in advance

Adie

Yes mate. My old man's an auto electrician so i'll take it around to him. Was just thinking the iso would make it easier and post on here in case anybody else came across the same problem.

Geoff dont know if you remember mate but when i was wiring in the auto closure earlier in the year i didnt have the cable that the instructions said to use for the live.

It must be that the 2001 S model changed the wiring??

Aswell as changing brake lines and some other bits :duh:

As you've got the 'S' model don't you just need a standard toyota to iso connector. You can get them from halfords. I got mine adaptor from there and I have a 'S' model too.

What year's your car mate?

My ISO connectors are split into 2 from the old stereo, 3 if you include the one cable by itself (that apparantly is not needed)(not the ariel)

Yes mate. My old man's an auto electrician so i'll take it around to him. Was just thinking the iso would make it easier and post on here in case anybody else came across the same problem.

Geoff dont know if you remember mate but when i was wiring in the auto closure earlier in the year i didnt have the cable that the instructions said to use for the live.

That's right, I remember speaking to your dad. (Been asleep since then).

I'll have a look at the diagrams...

That's right, I remember speaking to your dad. (Been asleep since then).

I'll have a look at the diagrams...

Thanks mate :D

As you've got the 'S' model don't you just need a standard toyota to iso connector. You can get them from halfords. I got mine adaptor from there and I have a 'S' model too.

I've been told that Halfords have 3 different ISO connectors for Toyota.

With out taking my dash apart to show them.. Do you have a part no. or anything please mate?

I've been told that Halfords have 3 different ISO connectors for Toyota.

With out taking my dash apart to show them.. Do you have a part no. or anything please mate?

Sorry mate, I've been trying to find out but getting nowhere so far - not for dual connectors, can only find single iso adapters.

Fargo?

Just bought the ISO connector from Halfords that ukazn has provided the part no. for. It doesnt really look the same as the picture but it does fit :D

Thanks everyone for their help and advice :D

Anybody that has an IS200 S model and wants to fit an aftermarket stereo. You'll need to buy an ISO connector for Toyota Part no: PC2-17-4

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links