Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Headlight Washers

pressed the button for them today and nothing happened so i got the girlfriend to press it and i stood outside the car and i could hear the motor in the left hand washer buzzin but it wasnt liftin up and the other is makin no noise of the motor so i lifted them by hand by pullin them out and pressed the button yet nothin happened and they are goin in and out freely so its not like there jammed down

anyone help here??

any ideas??? :tsktsk:

pressed the button for them today and nothing happened so i got the girlfriend to press it and i stood outside the car and i could hear the motor in the left hand washer buzzin but it wasnt liftin up and the other is makin no noise of the motor so i lifted them by hand by pullin them out and pressed the button yet nothin happened and they are goin in and out freely so its not like there jammed down

anyone help here??

any ideas??? :tsktsk:

This may sound obvious but make sure you have plenty of washer fluid in the reservoir....I seem to remember mine did the same simply because there wasn't enough in it. Also you have to have the headlamps on for them to work.

Hope this helps :D

Graham

Don't feel stupid, it's probably happened to most of us!  Glad you sorted it OK :D

dont feel stupid i just tried mine as i thought mine didnt work either as i watched near the headlight i had the button pressed for me by the mrs and guess what.... i got a face full of headlight washer! Neighbours must have laughed their heads off! Mrs had a seizure laughing. Thanks boys :duh:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links