Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Servicing Costs - What Car?

Anyone read the article in What Car? about IS200 servicing costs review?. Nothing earth shattering but interested to read that my local Lexus Dealer (Hatfield) is the second most expensive for 10K and 40K services (Park Lane - London being the most expensive by a long way.)

Cheapest was Lexus Glasgow but can't see myself travelling to Glasgow - wonder if they do pickup / drop off :hehe:

Anyone read the article in What Car? about IS200 servicing costs review?. Nothing earth shattering but interested to read that my local Lexus Dealer (Hatfield) is the second most expensive for 10K and 40K services (Park Lane - London being the most expensive by a long way.)

Cheapest was Lexus Glasgow but can't see myself travelling to Glasgow - wonder if they do pickup / drop off :hehe:

Is it just me - or do you never read a positive post about Lexus Hatfield?

:crybaby:

I thought that the servicing was supposed to be fixed price.

Obviously only fixed per dealer as opposed to corporately. I have to admit that I think that sucks.

I guess most of us only have one dealer close enough to use conveniently so why can't everybody be treated the same regardless of their location ? :angry:

Jenners, what was the most competitive in our area. Can you remember? :question:

Anyone read the article in What Car? about IS200 servicing costs review?.  Nothing earth shattering but interested to read that my local Lexus Dealer (Hatfield) is the second most expensive for 10K and 40K services (Park Lane - London being the most expensive by a long way.)

Cheapest was Lexus Glasgow but can't see myself travelling to Glasgow - wonder if they do pickup / drop off  :hehe:

Jenners, what was the most competitive in our area. Can you remember? :question:

Unfortunately, it didn't seem to cover all the dealers, I think the point they were trying to get across was that prices differ all over the UK rather than visit every dealer. I'll double check tonight though (haven't got the mag on me) to see if there are any others that are reasonably closer that are worth the extra mileage !

Anyone read the article in What Car? about IS200 servicing costs review?

This is the reply I got from Lexus Oxford regarding servicing for IS200s

Here are all servicing costings for the is200 to 100.000 miles

( menu pricing ) all prices include vat

10,000 mile service - 152.44

20,000 mile service - 258.65

30,000 mile service - 178.10

40,000 mile service - 347.34

50,000 mile service - 152.46

60,000 mile service - 525.63

70,000 mile service - 152.46

80,000 mile service - 296.48

90,000 mile service - 178.08

100,000 mile service - 462.12

I've just been offered a 3-service deal by Lexus Bolton (they say it's actually offered by Lexus UK, so you can choose your dealer) at £670. You can also pay over 10 months, get vouchers and if needs be, sell the car with the voucher. All standard service items, such as oil, plugs, etc, are included. Seems like a good deal compared to the Lexus Oxford prices? Mine needs a 20, 30 and 40,000 mile service within the next 3 years.

Anyone got experience of this scheme?

Anyone read the article in What Car? about IS200 servicing costs review?

This is the reply I got from Lexus Oxford regarding servicing for IS200s

Here are all servicing costings for the is200 to 100.000 miles

( menu pricing ) all prices include vat

10,000 mile service - 152.44

20,000 mile service - 258.65

30,000 mile service - 178.10

40,000 mile service - 347.34

50,000 mile service - 152.46

60,000 mile service - 525.63

70,000 mile service - 152.46

80,000 mile service - 296.48

90,000 mile service - 178.08

100,000 mile service - 462.12

Those costs for Lexus OXford are way off my 10,000 service was nearly £50 cheaper than that!!

Si

My 10k mile service was £168 at Lexus Hadleigh. Not much higher than the prices quoted above I suppose! :D Their service is very good though! :D

mine was £130 (thanks gold discount!)

this also included a fair bit of labour removing a Max Power sticker which had been superglued to my boot :(

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links