Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Fuel Consumption

really depends on how you drive it

exactly!

Driving with alot of boost - 170 miles to £50 of fuel

Driving with no boost - 280 miles to £50 of fuel

I prefer leaving it parked up though :P

Really... change gear before 3k, and use the accelerator pedal as though its an eggshell... you'll save fuel alright..

Im lucky if I get 26mpg in my IS200........still wished id have gone for the IS300 though! Welcome to LOC! Whats the colour of your beast?

Mines blue but some i drove into it in a car park saturday scuffed my bumber drove off , still chips away reapared it looks better than ever now

Im lucky if I get 26mpg in my IS200........still wished id have gone for the IS300 though! Welcome to LOC! Whats the colour of your beast?

Mines blue but some i drove into it in a car park saturday scuffed my bumber drove off , still chips away reapared it looks better than ever now

Blue is a nice shade on Lexus. You say scuffed, did they take the paint off or was it just a paint indent mark? Reason I ask as my rear bumber is scuffed big time! Bad lcuk about the b :tsktsk: d who didnt stop!

How much did the repair cost?

Blue is a nice shade on Lexus. You say scuffed, did they take the paint off or was it just a paint indent mark? Reason I ask as my rear bumber is scuffed big time! Bad lcuk about the b :tsktsk: d who didnt stop!

How much did the repair cost?

yep it was quite bad but cost £114 to repair

just after i got mine i drove from basingstoke to glasgow and chowed down on nearly 100 litres of petrol, but an adjustment in driving style ment i got back, using just a tank, (486 miles) but maybe thats cause its all down hill :D its worth the cost for the fun when you find a good road to ragg it along in phsyco mode, whoo hoo, plus my misssus hates the fact that i use my right foot as a micro switch, bury that mpg needle in the 0 area you wont mind filling up as much then when you have a huge big grin on your boat race :driving: :D

just after i got mine i drove from basingstoke to glasgow and chowed down on nearly 100 litres of petrol, but an adjustment in driving style ment i got back, using just a tank, (486 miles) but maybe thats cause its all down hill  :D its worth the cost for the fun when you find a good road to ragg it along in phsyco mode, whoo hoo, plus my misssus hates the fact that i usemy feet as a micro switch, bury that mpg needle in the 0 area you wont mind filling up as much then when you have a huge big grin on your boat race

yep its true its great fun to drive

That's what I get in my IS300 on my daily commute of 20 miles each way.

I get into the 30's on a long motorway run, neither of those are hanging around either.

I managed 500 miles on 60 litres in my Supercharged IS200 by accelerating and driving steady

im lucky to get 400 in mine

If you are getting 400 to a tank then you are doing well, I normally get 350 and that's about 26mpg.

:driving: :D

That's what I get in my IS300 on my daily commute of 20 miles each way.

I get into the 30's on a long motorway run, neither of those are hanging around either.

I managed 500 miles on 60 litres in my Supercharged IS200 by accelerating and driving steady

im lucky to get 400 in mine

If you are getting 400 to a tank then you are doing well, I normally get 350 and that's about 26mpg.

glad you said that uve cheered me up a bit now lol

if its brand new you will find its has a higher fuel consumption. New cars always do until the have loosened up over a few thousand miles

Driven several IS200s recently. First one was less than 2000 miles and today's had 15000+. Couldn't believe the difference - older one was free revving, smooth, quieter and used less petrol.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links