Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tdi Powertuning - Open Day!

tdiplc

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10:30 is cool with me, but can we make it the gallions reach tesco.....will need to fill up with the good stuff (99 ron), i dont think the barking store does it :)

You have to be different!! Fine, we will all meet @ Gallions reach then !

Ah ok, gotchya! Just after Halfords right?

Ash

Well, Shahz wants to be different, so Gallions Reach it is man .......... :unsure:

:D :D :D :D :hehe::hehe::whistling: cheers matey :)

is it easer to tread across town on the A406 from East Acton or across central london and congestion charge? to gallions reach

No congestion charge on weekends, and at that time in the morning prolly easier to come down the 406......could meet us at tesco too if you want :)

righty. is that the turn off before the Blackwall tunnel into Lewisham?

:duh: you lost me A406 east, right to the end where it meets the A13, 2nd exit on the roundabout, straight on at lights tesco is on your left at the second set of lights :)

is it easer to tread across town on the A406 from East Acton or across central london and congestion charge? to gallions reach

No Congestion Charge on weekends BTW.

D.

It's was very nice meeting all of you guys today, the new 250 is something else in the metal. Believe me the picture do not do it justice.

A bit dissapointed not to have seen Matt's car doing a run, maybe next time.

Oh and a massive thank you to Ahmet for sorting out the Aux-in!!! Man I still cannot get over the PC install - I need me one of these!

Hope you guys have fun later this evening!!! Shame I cannot be there.

Ash

hey all, was real good to be able to put some faces to to the names of peeps who have helped me in the past, sorry bout my mates MR2 breaking on the rollers, they the tdi peeps didndt get the monster going before we left for Milton keynes but before it broke,

We did get a run in it on to the dual carriage way and that thing is *&^%£" nuts, cant wait to see it when the gremlins have gone, have som picts will post them when i get them off my camera.

Again great to meet you all, and many thanks to Mr TDI and his crew for their hospitality

Pictures here

spark plugs broke up on mr2, and detonated pistons or somthing needs honed and new pistons, dont know what was up with matts car, but it is fast

richie is looking for a new tubby rev 3 engine

Thank you to everyone that turned up on Saturday - it was great to meet some new faces (and of course the old ones too) :D

Shame about the Monster - would have been good for you guys to have seen it run on the dyno - the problem turned out to be just a blown fuse, so it's back to it's old flame snorting self again this morning.

Poor old Jock's mate. Goes to show how much damage the wrong spark plugs can cause :crybaby:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk