Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Supercharger Or Turbo

PhilB911

thought the mr2 was a 96 so mrk2 **** settup version. ive seen them nicely tuned to a lot more than any lexus IS300 ive ever seen!!!

So how many IS300 you seen then :question:

OK put a S/C on your IS and me, Mr Morse and his Mrs will be leaving you to eat dirt :D

its only my second car mate and just felt it needed a bit more power!!!!

So the moral of the story is.......quit shooting your mouth off until you know what the f**k you are talking about

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No a nice older 911 with a few little tweeks, no big 996!! light car 995kg plenty of power goes like stink!!!!!! dont get me wrong i love the lexus thats why i would rather get more power than go for bmw, audi crap. love the engineering of lexus/toyota.

i looked at getting an mrs (i think youll find the mr2 turbos from japan are mrs, not the roadster underpowered ******* that was sold in 2000) for track days with a loss in weight and a quick chipping you are looking at avery quick car! 12.5 sec to a ton standard,....

i looked at getting an mrs (i think youll find the mr2 turbos from japan are mrs, not the roadster underpowered ******* that was sold in 2000) for track days with a loss in weight and a quick chipping you are looking at avery quick car! 12.5 sec to a ton standard,....

Look dude......

The MR2 SW20 (that's the Mk2 FYI, from Rev3 thru Rev5) with the 2.0 litre twin entry turbo 3S-GTE was never available in the UK. Not ever, except as an import.

And the MR2 Mk3 MRS (the underpowered 1.8 litre "Spyder") has never been available with forced induction, not in the UK at least.

im confused now!!!! i say its a nice car, you have a go at me, then bleet on about underpowered convertables, homos etc then tell me youve got a **** handling car with a nice motor!!

lads is there any good track days you lot run?

bruntingthorpe :D

our very own track for the day

why dont you pop along :)

instead of boasting about how fast and how good your cars are lads whay dont you welcome people a bit better and give the advice they want .always turns into a race . :D

To arrive on a new site, post up about a not wanting a "girly auto box", where at least half the members have auto boxes is kind of asking for it IMHO.

instead of boasting about how fast and how good your cars are lads whay dont you welcome people a bit better and give the advice they want .always turns into a race . :D

didnt some oneone else have a pop at slow auto box's the over week..... oh yeh it was YOUUUUUUU :P

didnt some oneone else have a pop at slow auto box's the over week..... oh yeh it was YOUUUUUUU :P

:lol::whistling:

Deffo Turbo mate. The s/c just isn't enough as you'll end up wanting more. With a turbo you can keep tuning and adding things so the possibilities are huge.

Mh... JO! :D

Turbo :D

TURBO

Turbo

For the IS200....gotta be the Turbo!

I'm with you Mike, don't worry ;)

....... I'd go Turbo in the IS200 :)

:blush:

To arrive on a new site, post up about a not wanting a "girly auto box", where at least half the members have auto boxes is kind of asking for it IMHO.

but auto boxes ARE girly.... :whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links