Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The Perfect Facia Plate

I have seen the JDM facia plates, but you are not able to install the Heated Buttons that go underneath the Facia Plate, only the traction control buttons..

Si,

the one you have got can you install the h/seat buttons aswell as the traction buttons??

I have seen the JDM facia plates, but you are not able to install the Heated Buttons that go underneath the Facia Plate, only the traction control buttons..

Si,

the one you have got can you install the h/seat buttons aswell as the traction buttons??

Yep it only covers the raised bit where the stock HU is, the recessed bit where the heated seats / snow and TRC buttons are stay exactly where they are asw in the picture on is300net

Cheers

Si

SC,

On the JDM plates you can't, if you do the buttons don't clip properly, looks pretty naff..

Si,

have you got the part number please so i can order it, i been on the site, but don't know which one to order, plus you've orderd it so i want to get the right one?

Please.... :D :D

hi all a word of warning if you get anything from autotoys.com check the shipping charge first they charged me $65.00 to ship a facia it only cost $29.00,i wouldnt mind if it was soild gold and took two people to lift it,and to kick while i was down uk customs slapped on a £23.00 vat charge....long live rip off uk! :hehe:

hmm so customs charged for a percentage of the invoice price then...

Autotoys.com told me they would ship my plate for $50

AutoToys make money on the delivery

I am having to order from them (no choice) but i managed to get my mate in the states to take delivery for me. and send it along as a gift!

"A guy in Austria ordered this one from Canada..."

Leexus,

The problem with that fasica plate is you can only add the traction control buttons in slot to the right of the plate, and not the heated seats buttons as the their is no insert clips for them, they have to be re-located somewhere else in the car...

The one from autotoys is the right replacement, as simonskippy ordered it, and i have just placed an order too..

thanks...

well.. the trick is to fax the order across and have it shipped to someone in the states.

Just waiting for their reply... if they say no then they lose the custom.

well looks like mine is on order... hopefully will send out on monday

then i have a friend who is brining mine over from the states...

$19 i am paying!

hmmmmm,yeah,and a part number for the single din plate would be nice MR S Skippy ;)

Mat / imi,

Here is the LINK

Just scroll own the page and type IS300 in the search bar hit return and it is the second item on the page with piccys as well.

The shipping is quite expensive but if you email them and ask what the cheapest option is I got them to ship it by snail mail for $25 and it was marked GIFT on the invoice and parcel, customs didn't bother me

Cheers

Si

P.S. Getting my new system fitted over Xmas

Simon,

I have ordered the same one as yours from Autotoys... just another question any idea how long delivery takes?

If it arrives in this wek or early next week then hopefully i'll be able to get mine sorted out as well...

Got the Kenwood KVT- 920 DVD and Pioneer Minidisc head unit, and soom "BOOM BOOM" in the boot to fit... :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

imi,

Delivery for mine took 5 days by snail mail I was well impressed, there were other air freight options but I just went for the cheapest, i'm going to be fitting the New Digital Radio in the motor and the Dension Satelitte head in the secong din slot, at the moment I have it tucked in the drinks holder

Can't wait, oh and the ski bag is going in favour of a 12" Sub oh and the spare wheel area is being takn over byt he amps and all the speakers are being changed, I haven't decided which ones to go for yet though

Cheers

Si

I have just ordered a wiring harness from these guys

http://www.sfxaudio.com/products/installse...IS300&Year=2001

too bad I had already ordered my fascia from autotoys with a huge excess of postage charges :(

neither have come yet so I cannot pass comment

but I dont think it's going to be as easy as popping on the harness to use my MD headunit

will let you know when I try it out

Brett

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links