Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Is This The First Is350 For Sale In The Uk

STEVE/MODS - please delete that link ASAP!

As has been said, it contains a nasty worm, and got past my virus scanner and is embedded in a volume drive, thankfully not my primary (i never have C as my primary drive) but this is hazardous!!!!!

Well it's meant to be IS250 AWD but it's labelled IS350 and it's LHD, and palm trees in Yorkshire?

removed link as suggested below, please don't go looking for it.

Grr...

I viewed the page this morning but luckily my AV program (Norton Antivirus) picked up the malware and deleted it. I was scratching my head wondering how I got the virus and was beginning to narrow it down to viewing the particlar auction before I spotted this thread.

The must worrying thing is that apparently no one has reported it to eBay yet!!! I was not on the Internet yesterday and viewed the page this morning.

I've just sent in a report to eBay and hopefully they will investigate and pull the listing until it is rectified.

I've just viewed the listing with Java disabled and it has quite a few hundred page views already :(

I'm currently running a full virus scan of my system. I'd strongly suggest that everyone who has viewed the webpage run a full scan ASAP.

Peter

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links