Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sports Mesh Grill

my dealer is trying to sell me a sports mesh grill

(doesnt need to try to hard )

i could do with a couple of pics showing the difference between the stock grill and the mesh one

just to convince the wife,

website just dosent show much difference

dealer quotes 200 ish ,what is the full price and will it need painting /fitting

and yes i can get 15% discount with gold card

adl.sized.jpg

aeu.sized.jpg

With 15% discount you would pay roughly around 190.00 inc vat but unfortunately the grilles are not available in 2001 spec colours except silver and black

Therefore you would have to do like I'm doing at the moment is buy a white grille,remove the mesh and get the rest repainted in Scarlatti Red

Have a word with your local spray shop and see roughly how much it would cost to respray (I'ts just cost me 30 quid for half a litre of paint)

The other guy has my current car at the end of Feb.As soon as thats gone I'll order the new one,should take abot 8 weeks to arrive.

Defo having Sat Nav again,then off to Germany in May to have the supercharger fitted.

Got all the bits here at work to go on it inc front and side skirts and sports grille which I'm in the process of painting red

• 7 years later...
adl.sized.jpg

aeu.sized.jpg

Looking to change my grill, currently its like the top photo there but silver not black.

Went into Lexus, Cork and they werent really sure but gave me these parts numbers:

53100-53020 at 217.84euro + VAT for the is200 sport year 2000 grill or

53101-53070 at 147.00euro incl VAT for the is200 year 2005 grill

They didn't have photos though and I don't really want to order blind (especially not at those prices!!!).

Can any of you guys shed some light on what these look like. I'm not settled on one type of grill or another yet so any suggestions / photos would be unreal.

Not sure my grill painted black like the top photo would look good on a black car...?

Cheers

Sean

i bought my sports grille for £40 (sprayed) off ebay and the seller was lexusbirmingham

if you want to save your self alot of money just buy one from ebay :)

just checked- that guy doesnt seem to be in business anymore or at least doesnt have any items for sale... hmmm

got any photos of it? might PM him see if he has access to any more

Sorry about that - just pasted link from previous post but that item ended.

Could try just searching eBay for the item no. 170418137312 for info ...

Alternatively it's now been re-listed as item no. 170427799992

Price has shot up a whole quid :) A search for that no. will find it ...

Hope that's better ...

TG

Can't beat an 8yr old thread revival :lol:

That's true, but my Sports grill was £35.00 from my local lexus dealership and it was already colour coded to the car (Kensington Green).

Thanks for the correction TonyGoose, i knew the sellers name was somewere along that line lol

by the way sean my grille is the same as the one in the picture posted above, its all 100% GENUINE LEXUS PARTS.

Grab yourself a bargain while you can :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links