Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Good Evening

Bazza

well as expected there are a few sore bodies today

but thankfully they are all ok

the car has taken a huge impact, having harnesses certainly helped, the only thing hitting the windscreen were hands

the car will not be seeing the road again, shame as it was a nice example and only on tpf&t !

the tree !! just a few scratches , maybe we should start building cars out of wood :yawn:

few more daylight pictures

med_gallery_4887_22_444121.jpg

med_gallery_4887_22_451422.jpg

med_gallery_4887_22_521989.jpg

med_gallery_4887_22_92329.jpg

med_gallery_4887_22_613069.jpg

Oh Dear...... looks like the end for Mikey :crybaby:

Your child is ok and good fortune has blessed this post with pictures rather than Hospital up-dates.

Makes you think!

Makes me think!

Next year my Daughter will be on the road..... i hope in the event she will be so lucky! :crybaby:

Terrible sight. Glad he is okay! :)

:offtopic: where have you been?...... we missed you!

Nice of you to ask after me! Gives me a warm glow inside! :P

Just had other priorities at the moment thats all mate! You have a PM with the gory details so I don't take this thread :offtopic:

gotta love crumple zones. Looks like a bad crash, it looks like a newish micra from what i could tell, those micras are EUNCAP rating 4 which is great for a small cheap car. Those ratings really are a very good reason to buy or not buy a car. I'm about to be involved in buying a car for my gf and this just reminded me what i should really be looking for.

glad to hear everyone is ok.

the car will not be seeing the road again, shame as it was a nice example and only on tpf&t !

Tow it out the countryside again and throw a fire lighter in it :whistling:

Dont you just hate them bloody joyriders! The cheek of them to steal it from the driveway! :whistling:

Could have been a lot worse indeed.

I reckon the tracking is a bit squiffy though Barrie, better get it down to Tony for a look :yawn:

In all seriousness though - sounds like a lucky escape was had and a valuable lesson was learned - he won't do it again in a hurry, damaged pride but nothing permanent.

When I rolled the Cupra it slowed me down a lot.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links