Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What A Sad World For Our Children....

I don't know LOC... with all the warnings we hammer into our children, 'don't this' and 'don't that' still they can become deceived.....

Race

Religion

Black

White

Male

Female

dog

cat

Irrelevant...... Moderators i do have a message here!

Today my 14yld is taking her Moc's and was walking from one building to another, on School grounds.... a car pulled along side and asked directions for a place very near..... as warned she walked on...... again the car pulled along side and asked again for directions..... like a fool she turned and answered only to find the passenger exposing himself with every explanation possible to violate her.. :tsktsk:

Everyday the News delivers pain and distress, when this involves children we tend to look away because it's painful to read....never would we think it could be us on the news....shock factor opens eyes.... today i have very open eyes and a distrought daughter believing every man is out to get her.....

Police are doing what they can, but in truth there is nothing to investigate, all they can do inform surrounding schools.

This is not a good read, 'all is well thread', but a...... the World is cruel, stay wise thread....today's example could have been tomorrows news, and my daughter on the front page......scary..up-setting..eyes open example, of this cruel World our children have to navigate..... nuff said.

You're absolutely right, this world is going to s**t, it is absolutely disgusting that someone can gain pleasure from doing something so hideous :angry:

In my opinion, these sorts of criminals should not simply be prosecuted, and added to a list of offenders, they need to have their faces smashed in :tsktsk:

I hope your daughter is ok, and wish you and your family all the best in recovering from this traumatic experience.

sorry to hear this hope she is ok,

i can imagine how you feel my daugther is only 5 and i'm dreading the coming years of worry already.

any chance of any cctv footage to get the car?

Sadly no CCTV... probably why the tossers picked that area....

Fact is LOC today's example is really poor... the outcome excellent... no harm done... but dire for a 14yld trying to express herself in her own right.... The 'what ifs' are endless.....

I am so angry i feel sedated..... nothing to 'punch'.... for her i am visibly very restrained... if....? i ever catch these people........ i won't be very nice.....

In my opinion, these sorts of criminals should not simply be prosecuted, and added to a list of offenders, they need to have their faces smashed in :tsktsk:

Indeed!.... we the parents have to control the anger and despite the image, console the child.......this done i am F************ing angry to the max!

LOC educate the kids..... all reads 'yeah yeah' until it goes wrong...... Hayley today was insight of some perverted people and despite all our warnings she still fell pray to their deception..... be better than me! maybe show them this post.....

Sorry to hear that mate, the world is a very nasty place indeed and these people who do these sort of things and worse deserve the worst punishment!

I have a 5 year old and 4 month year old so i haven't got these worries yet, but when do you stop worrying about your children? In this world....NEVER!

Hope your daughter is ok mate.

With recent events in the news concerning nonces and the like it seems that we are entering a new phase of 'derranged depravity'.

Sorry to hear about your daughter.

lets not start panicking !

i believe that there isnt an increase in this kind of depravity, in fact i believe there is a decrease in it, what we are getting is an increase in reporting of the incidents, and awareness of them

these nonces have allways been around, and allways will be, but by pre warning children and adults the incidents are reported and steps to reduce can then take place

With recent events in the news concerning nonces and the like it seems that we are entering a new phase of 'derranged depravity'.

i believe that there isnt an increase in this kind of depravity, in fact i believe there is a decrease in it, what we are getting is an increase in reporting of the incidents, and awareness of them

these nonces have allways been around, and allways will be, but by pre warning children and adults the incidents are reported and steps to reduce can then take place

I am not trying to instill 'panic'. I dont have children so i have nothing to worry about but i do have concerns for others.

I disagree with your comments totally, just look at the thread title again. I am sure nonces and uncle festers have been about since the dawn of time but looking at the whole current situation international, national and local all i am reading about is depraved s*x beasts, pedophiles, molesters etc. It was on the news at 10 a minute a go about the growing sites on the internet indulging these beasts. I can almost feel the benevolence (shakara being honed) of these c**** in the air.

I believe more is being reported but that in turn is making the closet nonces and the like come out and indulge into their once filthy desires now becoming reality for them.

Really really sorry to hear that Tony! :tsktsk: Hope she can recover from this peice of excrament.

Had abit of a strange week this week too with a similar type of thing. On Tuesday I look after the IT system of a nearby school. When I got in I had the most unusual job I've ever had to do so far. Two children (10 year olds!!) had innappropriate content on their mobile phones (page3, bad taste pics and a few much much much worse/explicit :o ). I was asked to take the images off the phones and burn them to CD as evidence for the school so they can try and get the children excluded - not a very nice job! :yack:

What are these children thinking? :unsure: The parents were obviously upset and seemed genuinely concerned. One of the children I heard bragging that he had a secret folder on the phone with his private pics on, so I can only assume he had a memory card since when I got the phone the memory card was missing. No remorse really at all. Its alot to do with the social conditonning of these children.

Felt really sorry for the head since he had to ring every parent of the other children in there class and explain to them that their 10 year old child may have seen explicit content while school....

Sick. :duh:

i think it is on the increase. because of the internet fellow sickos are starting to feel normal in their own little world, they are finding similarly minded people to egg them on to commit these unspeakable acts. becoming more brazen if you will. True, the media plays this field very well, it is cheap to produce, gets maximum 'heart strings' pulled. That said, this problem isn't going away and needs attention.

Violence begets violence, castration could make someone even more twisted. lobotomy? its a very cruel thing to do but so is exposing yourself to school children? I wish i knew the answer to this problem.

WIM, hope your daughter and family are doing ok, stay strong.

Sorry to hear of incidents such as this. I hope your daughter recovers and puts this behind her quickly and is not affected in the long run.

I agree that the internet allows the demented few to spread their sick obsessions among the many. Unfortunately these people (perhaps too good a name for them) have always existed and will always exist. What is most worrying is that a few children are picking up on twisted stuff from the internet and bragging about it! :ohmy::sick:

Thank You for all the kind words everyone.... Hayley seems to be coping very well considering....

This morning i was worried that she might not want to go to School but she went without mentioning a thing...

A lessen indeed........ the 'what if' kept me awake well into the morning..... time to move on.... but if i ever catch him i 'will bend his beak'

Thank You for all the kind words everyone.... Hayley seems to be coping very well considering....

This morning i was worried that she might not want to go to School but she went without mentioning a thing...

A lessen indeed........ the 'what if' kept me awake well into the morning..... time to move on.... but if i ever catch him i 'will bend his beak'

Just seen this thread - all been said already and I am sorry to hear this. My daughter is 8 and at a very naive age...

The thing is that these b :tsktsk: rds start with this activity and then go on to do worse. She was obviously shocked, and didn't pay much attention, but I think it would be OK to leg it, turn back and take the registration number if the kids can.

Comments of it decreasing may be true, but even one is one too many. Like you say, bend his chuffing beak..!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links