Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is 200 Sport.

l4mng

I was looking on eBay.com and Found this site that does them they ship to the UK too and they offered me this one for $200 plus shipping.

http://www.spoilerdepot.com/Catalog.asp?A=...rYear=2001&idB=

Might be worth a look, Im just awaiting a final price for the item to be painted and shipped before i order

Brett

I was looking on Ebay.com and Found this site that does them they ship to the UK too and they offered me this one for $200 plus shipping.

http://www.spoilerdepot.com/Catalog.asp?A=...rYear=2001&idB=

Might be worth a look, Im just awaiting a final price for the item to be painted and shipped before i order

Brett

Thats nearly identical to this Lexus Accessory spoiler

rear_spoiler.jpg

Yes its alot like the Lexus one only its not going to cost me £500 that Lexus Leeds quoted me :(

and the helpfull sales man in Lexus Leeds said " Lexus club?, I dont know about it."

so im hoping to be saving at least £200 which is always good news :)

Brett

I orderd the late brake light spoiler, cost around £245 + £40 for the clear brake light, it comes already sprayed in that price...

Only one problem though!! The fitting kit for this spoiler is and aditional £35+VAT..

You'd think after paying £300 for it, they would supply you with the fitting kit..

When i went to pick mine up from Lexus Bradford, (did it cheaper than Lexus Leeds), there was a guy with an GS300 already arguing about the fiiting for a similar spoiler for his car. customer and the employee both red with anger... :devil::devil::devil:

styling_rear_spoiler.jpg

Is it this one ?

yeah thats the one without brake light.

I can do that spoiler in the picture for £100.00 inc vat

but it would need painting after

-Lexus Leeds have quoted £105 plus VAT but £100 including sounds better. How can i get it?

Ahaaaa....... :whistling:

Swap boot lids and get the nicer spoiler!......nice way to do it as the sport is stuck with the sport spoiler.

Well played that man :hocus-pokus:

:hohoho:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links