Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Hid Kit

Dizz

you do have to be patient as it can take up to 3 weeks for delivery mine too 2 and half weeks i was going ape sh*t at the seller, and he was appologising for the dely

just got me hid kit from http://www.hid-lights.com they were very fast i ordered it on saterday! :D

just wana make sure i got the right kit for my tezza is this ok???? X5 8K 9005

dont mean to dissopoint u mate but my car is 2006 for the dipped as i ordered 9005 and the wouldnt fit unless mine is different but i cant see why :lol:

what are you searous?? it says 9005 for the is300 :tsktsk: wait these are for my high beams

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you do have to be patient as it can take up to 3 weeks for delivery mine too 2 and half weeks i was going ape sh*t at the seller, and he was appologising for the dely

just got me hid kit from http://www.hid-lights.com they were very fast i ordered it on saterday! :D

dont mean to dissopoint u mate but my car is 2006 for the dipped as i ordered 9005 and the wouldnt fit unless mine is different but i cant see why :lol:

what are you searous?? it says 9005 for the is300 :tsktsk: wait these are for my high beams

ya its 9006 for dipped and 9005 for fulls .Can i ask why are u puttin hids in your fulls have u them alreadyin your dips :lol:

ya its 9006 for dipped and 9005 for fulls .Can i ask why are u puttin hids in your fulls have u them alreadyin your dips :lol:

cos thats were your ment to put them in your fulls :duh:

The HID's go in your Dipped, otherwise whats the point in fitting them? You cant drive with your full beams on all the time, You will be blinding oncoming traffic left, right and centre!

The HID's go in your Dipped, otherwise whats the point in fitting them? You cant drive with your full beams on all the time, You will be blinding oncoming traffic left, right and centre!

oh crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: i thought you where talking about parking lights.i call my main beams full and my full beams fog lights!!!!!!!

oh crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: i thought you where talking about parking lights.i call my main beams full and my full beams fog lights!!!!!!!

but on the site it says 9006 FOG LIGHTSand your telling me to get 9006 fog lights????????

but on the site it says 9006 FOG LIGHTSand your telling me to get 9006 fog lights????????

the lights in my bumper are fog lights and it says clearly on the site 9006 is fog lights!!!!!!!!

2001 LEXUS IS300

Low beam headlamp

HID-D2R

High beam headlamp

9005SU Silverstar ULTRA for Ultra Night Vision - The Whitest and Brightest Halogen

9005ST Silverstar High Performance Lighting: The Whiter and Brighter Halogen

9005XV XtraVision Halogen Upgrade: Up to 20% Brighter

9005CB Cool Blue Halogen Upgrade: White Hot; Super Cool; 100% Street Legal

Parking light

Front turn signal

992 (7440A)

Rear turn signal

7507A

7507AST Silverstar Signal Lighting: Complete the Look: Crisp, Clean, Style

Tail light

Stop light

High mount stop light

921LL Long Life Upgrade: Up to twice the life of the standard lamp

Fog Driving light

9006SU Silverstar ULTRA for Ultra Night Vision - The Whitest and Brightest Halogen

9006ST Silverstar High Performance Lighting: The Whiter and Brighter Halogen

9006XV XtraVision Halogen Upgrade: Up to 20% Brighter

9006CB Cool Blue Halogen Upgrade: White Hot; Super Cool; 100% Street Legal

9006LL Long Life Halogen Upgrade: Lasts one and a half times longer

License plate

Back up light

Front sidemarker

Rear sidemarker

Glove box

Dome light

DE3175

Step/Courtesy light

194LL Long Life Upgrade: Up to twice the life of the standard lamp

DE3021

Trunk/Cargo area

Instrument-general

do your hids come on for full beam are have you got them as ur dipped lights. :question:

My HIDs come on, on the dipped beam.Just incase you dont know, there is 4 bulbs in the headlight:

1. sidelight

2. dipped beam

3. Full beam

4. Indicator

Pic one shows normal dipped beam lights on and sidelight(my side light is a blue LED)

dsc00046gq6.jpg

This pic shows Full beams on aswell as dipped beam and sidelight

dsc00047nt6.jpg

Hope this make sense to ya, sorry for bad quality pics, i took them with my phone

do your hids come on for full beam are have you got them as ur dipped lights. :question:

My HIDs come on, on the dipped beam.Just incase you dont know, there is 4 bulbs in the headlight:

1. sidelight

2. dipped beam

3. Full beam

4. Indicator

Pic one shows normal dipped beam lights on and sidelight(my side light is a blue LED)

dsc00046gq6.jpg

This pic shows Full beams on aswell as dipped beam and sidelight

dsc00047nt6.jpg

Hope this make sense to ya, sorry for bad quality pics, i took them with my phone

ah ***** they better take them back i havnt even opened the box!!

Is there any problem with fitting them to both dipped and full beam?

besides the cost that is....

No you just need to buy 2 kits! There is these Bi-xenon kits you can get that have both full and dipped in the one bulb, think these are ridicously priced though

Nope, no problem at all. 1 of the lads did it on his Civic, 2 seperate X5 kits...

@trd altezza: if they don't take them back u can re-use the ballast boxes & just buy the bulb/harness kit for the 9006 ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Nope, no problem at all. 1 of the lads did it on his Civic, 2 seperate X5 kits...

@trd altezza: if they don't take them back u can re-use the ballast boxes & just buy the bulb/harness kit for the 9006 ;)

i sent the 9005 hids back to get replaced and iv sent like four e-mails but no reply there web site isnt working ether its like the just vanished. :tsktsk:

i sent the 9005 hids back to get replaced and iv sent like four e-mails but no reply there web site isnt working ether its like the just vanished. :tsktsk:

same here but the site still works. they dont like answering mails

some companys have had probs over the last few days due to the weather :)

so after just over 2 weeks of waiting i get

Dear customer:

The fund is already return back to your paypal account.

Sorry, we can only ship to your paypal confirmed address, if your want ship the package to unconfirmed address,

Please send payment with another method.

Please send your payment (Money order or western union or money Guam ) payable to:

Name : Bang H Ho

Address: 1635 Lakes Parkway, Suite #R

Lawrenceville, GA 30043

(U.S.A)

For https://www.bidpay.com

Please make it payable to (Premiertek)

For Moneybookers.com

Please make it payable to sales@premiertek.net

Thanks! hid-lights

thats nice considering they had no probloms sending the other lights to my address

i sent a total of 6 e-mails and only got 2 back and this is one of the 2

******ers

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links