Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

How do i download pictures ?The adminisrator needs to go to the subaru forum and take tips.No wonder there's never as much activity on the lexus site.This website is P***.The matter of being a gold member in order to sell anything should also be reviewed. :tsktsk:

Oh dear.....Sorry you don't understand how to up-load your beloved pictures.... please let me help!

Place your right hand on the crown of your arse...... lower by 6".... no, no maybe in your case 12"..... extend your index finger and press on the 'Brown Button'!....... exit tends to look like this..... please note due to the graphic content a stunt double was used.

How's that for an exit!...... and up-loaded picture :D

LOL what was this all about?

Ah my the furry friend returns. I love that pic, i can almost feel its despair.

Just a 'bug' in the system....... i feel it has been 'TERMINATED' though...

Oh no!....... another pictorial example of how easy it is to display pictures here in LOC :blush:

POST REMOVED. BUT IF ANYONE HAS ANYTHING CONSTRUCTIVE TO SEND I'LL HEAR IT.

OTHER THAN THAT,THINK ABOUT YOUR REPLY TO ME.

ok .............im thinking :)

sholud have said " I'll be BACK"........ :hehe:

POST REMOVED. BUT IF ANYONE HAS ANYTHING CONSTRUCTIVE TO SEND I'LL HEAR IT.

OTHER THAN THAT,THINK ABOUT YOUR REPLY TO ME.

ok .............im thinking :)

sholud have said " I'll be BACK"........ :hehe:

I won't be 'back' more to the point.... FKM if the site sucks by design in anyone's opinion 'adapt' or F/K off.

It's a club!! we talk about our cars..... not the construction of the site... and definitely not in the previous format..... would anyone here go into 'any' car club and expect a welcoming response from that! type of post!!!... methinks 'NOT!'

I will start again.How do you download pictures.SORRY if i offended anyone but the site is quite hard to navigate.I was frustrated yesterday at the time involved in trying to download a simple picture.

No matter,after looking at the replies,i appologise for my outburst.

The opinions of wheels-motion "the company" have been taken into consideration and i will forward the comments to all the other forums i am in throught the uk and the us.

Thanks for your understanding in this matter.

as i mentioned in your other topic regarding the wheels. you will need to register with someone like Photobucket, and then upload your pictures to there, and link to them, alternatively if you was a gold member one of the items which a gold member has is a club personal gallery, where you can store images and link from them

I will start again.How do you download pictures.SORRY if i offended anyone but the site is quite hard to navigate.I was frustrated yesterday at the time involved in trying to download a simple picture.

No matter,after looking at the replies,i appologise for my outburst.

The opinions of wheels-motion ""the company have been taken into consideration and i will forward the comments to all the other forums i am in throught the uk and the us.

Thanks for your understanding in this matter.

OK..... calm down!... without generating an expansion from the initial thread 'what' did you expect from the post?.......

Anyway, wrong foot right direction... good for you!... lets move on :unsure:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links