Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What Is It Peeps

wjd

HI PEEPS AS YA CAN SEE IM A NEWBIE AND THANK U FOR HAVING ME :D .RIGHT THEN I GOT THIS THING IN MY BOOT ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE UNDER THE CARPET IT LOOKS LIKE A COMPUTOR OVE SOME SORT WITH A FEW WIRES GOING INTO IT ON PLUGS.OH YEA BY THE WAY THE CAR IS A LEXUS ARISTO 3000 TWIN TURBO MK1 1992-3 .JUST HOPING SOME1 CAN TELL ME WHAT IT IS. ITS ABOUT 8 TO 9 INCHES LONG BY 4 TO 5 ACROSS .JUST 1 MORE THING IF YA DONT MIND ITS AN AUTOMATIC BUT SOMETIMES THE LIGHTS DONT LIGHT ON DASH TO SAY WHAT GEAR IM IN AND I GOT TO MOVE ABOUT A BIT TO GET IT TI LIGHT UP .IF IT DONT LIGHT UP THE CAR WONT REV ITS LIKE ITS IN LIMP HOME MODE WHEN THE LIGHT COMES ON IT THEN PULLS LIKE A HORSE IVE HAD A LOOK AT THE GEAR STICK BUT CANT GET IN TO SEE CANT GET THE GEARKNOB OFF .APART FROM A LOAD OF DUST I CANT SEE NOTHING WRONG. CHEERS AND THANKS FOR YA HELP.. ;)

alot of folks don't come in here often, proof in point its the first time I ever looked in here lol.
:duh:

Click on View New Posts (top right) or Todays Active Posts (bottom right) and you can see all forums at the same time :D

alot of folks don't come in here often, proof in point its the first time I ever looked in here lol.

Click on View New Posts (top right) or Todays Active Posts (bottom right) and you can see all forums at the same time :D

the only way to surf the forum :D

welcome to the club wjd

pics are always the way forward in this place pics, pics, pics :lol:

of your Car, Problems ect ect :winky:

:offtopic: @ Mr Morse: you don't like being shouted at then :lol:

Hi and Welcome to the LOC wjd.

Like said above its the amp thats under the carpet in the boot.

As to the dash gear lights playing up,ive had the same problem with the D not lights up when its in gear and no D lit up on dash...only plays up now and again but ive found no drop in performance when its not lit.

cheers chips..

:blink: hi again now i got the car just descoverd my radio dont work well it comes on and plays but no output so that thing in boot must be amp the cd part is in the dash single cd .but it is standard fitting.the boot had water in it from a dodgy seal in boot lid .its been idle for a year or more in my mates garden .so time to get it back on road. cheers peeps

the only way to surf the forum :D

welcome to the club wjd

pics are always the way forward in this place pics, pics, pics :lol:

of your Car, Problems ect ect :winky:

:offtopic: @ Mr Morse: you don't like being shouted at then :lol:

Leave that poor Mr Morse alone! Us oldies....we like a quiet life! Cruising in our quiet cars with Bossa Nova music....

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links