Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Got My Kazama Today

went a little trip down to Carlisle today to pick up a Kazama exhaust

i love it, the sound is great exactly what i was looking for.

i would like to say thanks to a new mate , cheers for all your help today Besty :winky: , you done me a real favour , must be a record time to fit an exhaust . it was great to finally meet someone else from LOC.

well im away to use up all my petrol :D :blush:

was driving thru the centre of Brun last week, it's tunnel & underpass Nirvana :winky:

Tis the best place I've found too, although there are a few nice tunnels on the way to Holyhead, think its the A55?

But the Daddy of them all is the Dartford tunnel in the early hours of the morning, it's like all hell's breaking loose :whistling:

was driving thru the centre of Brun last week, it's tunnel & underpass Nirvana :winky:

Tis the best place I've found too, although there are a few nice tunnels on the way to Holyhead, think its the A55?

But the Daddy of them all is the Dartford tunnel in the early hours of the morning, it's like all hell's breaking loose :whistling:

Will be finding out in few weeks :D

Now all you need tommy is the prolex induction kit, and then remove the bonnet lining! Your car will sound absoulutely amazing!Like an F1 car, especially in built up areas where the sound bounches of the walls and glass!!yeahhhhh!!

Now all you need tommy is the prolex induction kit, and then remove the bonnet lining! Your car will sound absoulutely amazing!Like an F1 car, especially in built up areas where the sound bounches of the walls and glass!!yeahhhhh!!

....until pulled over by the NOISE POLICE? :crying::whistling:

once i get TRD or TTE kit then i will be getting the prolex induction kit.

is the induction kit really noisey, does anyone have sound clip of that :shifty:

also, on this point, what kinda difference to fuel economy would the exhaust/induction kit combo make??? and how much would this cost (roughly?? i know te induction kits about 150) :D :D

Dude.....since the engine is breathing more efficiently there should be a small decrease in mpg, coz you don't need to WOT as much.....

......in practise, because you'll enjoy the extra ponies and the sweet sound so much, you'll be putting that foot to the floor as often as you can....hence shaite mpg.

On a real slam, I get less than 10 mpg out of the Tubby!

<~~~ Ta Da! Thanks to Dave @ Prolex-uk

I fitted the Prolex induction kit friday just gone, nice and easy all i did was put a new bit of 16mm hose on.

Sounds good, took it down to Lakeside on sunday and at a point on the throttle you can really hear it whistle it was great, give it some hammering and i thought it made the exhaust note a little throatier (standard exhaust...at the moment)

does sound good! i filled up on BP ultimate on got 120miles on top quater of tank - thats better for me.

next job is some cold air ducting to it.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links