Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Performance Upgrade

mark.w

After a days use of my friends new Nissan 350z I've been left intent on getting more performance from my IS200, still far prefer my IS but it now feels oh so slow compared to the 350. I see alot of people go for the charger option , but i was wondering if and how is the best to get the IS down to the 6 second mark 0-60 and more importantly roughly the cost, Is 6 seconds going to work out cheaper to change car :crybaby:

After a days use of my friends new Nissan 350z I've been left intent on getting more performance from my IS200, still far prefer my IS but it now feels oh so slow compared to the 350. I see alot of people go for the charger option , but i was wondering if and how is the best to get the IS down to the 6 second mark 0-60 and more importantly roughly the cost, Is 6 seconds going to work out cheaper to change car :crybaby:

Cheaper to change your car mate :o charger is from about 1200 sec/hand to 2100 new, will help with the power :D

Cheaper to change your car mate :o charger is from about 1200 sec/hand to 2100 new, will help with the power :D

who offers it for 2100 new gord that seems resonable is that all in, does'nt the charger take it down to 7ish

without wishing to start any dispute as seen on other links in supercharging section who seems to be offering this sort of price i understand both TDI and prolex sell them. I first asked tte direct and the price was coming back around the 6500 euro mark a bit much i feel :duh:

without wishing to start any dispute as seen on other links in supercharging section who seems to be offering this sort of price i understand both TDI and prolex sell them. I first asked tte direct and the price was coming back around the 6500 euro mark a bit much i feel :duh:

If you feel you want one at that price send me pm me you number and i will have a chat :D

If you feel you want one at that price send me pm me you number and i will have a chat :D

Cheers gord think thats the way ill head, ill be sure to give you a bell then, just fancy seeing if i can twist someones arm at a meet or something to take me for a spin in one to see the results

Cheers gord think thats the way ill head, ill be sure to give you a bell then, just fancy seeing if i can twist someones arm at a meet or something to take me for a spin in one to see the results

Your in the right place i think lee iceman is from near you :D

I heard one at a show and that alone nearly sounded value for money, it just seems a little hard to get a black and white we can do it for this at this price. :lol:

As i say give me a call, and i can sort you one for the above price :D

The S/C on an IS200 is never going to get you sub 6 seconds ...............

Get another car I'd say if you really want speed .............

If you really want to keep the 'lexus is' then get an IS300 ... and spend money making that go faster !

Could also get an Altezza and stick a supercharger on that..... If a standard manual Tezza is rated for a 0-60 of 7.2 surely a charger would shave another second or more off that...

Calling Mr.Singh !!!!

Never timed my Tezza with boost, but i'd say its around 6 sec, maybe less when its mapped.. My neck hurts from the power delivery as the s/c is pretty intimidating and violent... I know couple of guys that went turbo due to the torque literally giving them neck pains :lol: needless to say they were gutted when they went turbo as they lost overall performance

I'd say get another car aswell... Tezza's are fun but trying to get hold of one is bloody hard!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links