Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Who's Been To Swindon Outlet Village Today?

thegooseman

I drove into the car park at the venue in question and parked up next to an equally dirty Platinum Ice IS200. When I returned it had gone but the owner had left a note under my wiper saying:

"Hi, check out the owners club, www.lexusownersclub.co.uk"

Was that you?, 10/10 for advertising the club. Did you buy anything interesting?

It was meeee! I had a sticker in the back window of mine - so I'm a good member :P

I was walking back to the car and was cursing that of all the empty spaces in the car park some wally had to park next to me, and then I saw it was an IS and all was forgiven.

Thankfully the wallpaper wasn't mine :sick::lol:

Nice one rob!

This has got to be a first!

BTW.. gold members who receive 2 or 3 long bits of card board in their packs with the site address may wonder why they get these...

These are for placing under car wipers blades! So now you know :D

I've been sticking flyers under loadsa cars and not seen any results.... unless any of you joined in recent months after being parked up at TGI Fridays in High Wycombe, were shopping in Slough and parked in The Observatory, or is the owner of a beautiful sapphire blue Sportscross parked regularly at Heatherwood hospital :P

Nice one rob!

This has got to be a first!

BTW.. gold members who receive 2 or 3 long bits of card board in their packs with the site address may wonder why they get these...

These are for placing under car wipers blades! So now you know  :D

I thought they were bookmarks :unsure:

I will take it out of the book that I'm currently reading and carry it in my car ready for placing it on the windscreen of another Lexi that I spot in Notts :geek:

I was shopping in the lovely Observatory yesterday, and even left my car parked next to Javadude's earlier in the week, and no flyer

:huh: ??? Was it last week? I think I went into town shopping sometime then...

So do you drive the blue IS300 I sometimes see on the bath road about 16.30-16.45? Nice car! B)

I was very disappointed, Claire.

I stood in the corner whipping myself with a wet kipper as recompense for such terrible service to LOC. If I see your car I will make sure it is stickered!

I work in Slough but on the Bath Road near Curry's and PC World. I don't go into town very often (quicker to get to Windsor sometimes), but when I do, I park in the Observatory.

I was at Yellow Pages/Yell yesterday to see some friends but didn't see your car. Mine's (a very dirty) blue IS200 Sport. Make sure you wave if you see me :D

Thanks - it's probably mine, I usually sneak out of the office around 16:30 ;)

I work in the same Regus building as you, javadude (why do you park in the middle of that huge empty carpark? Have you managed to get an illicit pass for the back door?!?)

I'll keep an eye out for you too Claire... filthy blue ISs unite! :D

The Observatory is a bit of a pain to get at. Only worth the hassle if you need a biggish shop - otherwise Maidenhead or The Bishops Centre (I think?!) out towards Sainsburys tend to be less hassle just for lunch.

I work in the same Regus building as you, javadude (why do you park in the middle of that huge empty carpark? Have you managed to get an illicit pass for the back door?!?)

:o :o :o B..b..b..but where do you park? I guess you must be over the other side - the dark side. :ph34r:

I park away from everyone else to avoid dents and scratches - it does seem like a bit of a wasted effort though when there's a large micra-inflicted dent in the side! :lol: It nearly ended in tears the other day though - that whole section of the carpark was black ice and I nearly decorated the fence with my lexus.

So who do you work for? I'm a Java developer (surprise) for Artemis on the 1st floor. This is me - Semi-Circle Thread - if you imagine no hat, stuble and now very little hair.

Chris.

Ahah.... I do indeed park on the dark side :ph34r:

I'm enjoying the exclusivity of Lexus, and if I park on "your side" too often, it lowers the tone <laugh> Amongst all the nondescript BMWs, Volvos, Jags and Saabs on the dark side, my IS stands out nicely ;)

I also work from home and/or client sites a lot - it takes hours to drive to the office (I live just outside Northampton) so I am a fairly rare sight.

However, to answer your question - I also work on the 1st floor, for Primus. Where are your offices? Ours are located above the quality cafe effort, overlooking the atrium. Shame I'm not in today, or I would have popped round and said "Hi". Although, one could argue that if I weren't "working from home" today, I wouldn't have had time to read the forum as much :whistling:

Alistair

We're at the end of the corridor on the west side - so next door!

Coincidences abound - I grew up in Northamptonshire - in Kettering - my parents still live there (well almost, in Barton Seagrave now).

Yell on MSN next time you're around and I'll pop and say hi.

We should get together with Claire sometime and have a Slough Trading Estate Meet... hmm catchy name :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links