Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Midlands Mini Meet

Zee007

OK, as the title suggests, we are looking to get a few of us "Lexites" together on Thursday night for some food and beers (and a little cruise).

As most of you know, I love meets and getting out to meet people, so there are someof us already planning on getting together:

Mat

Andy

Zee

Ifraz

Johnny

Chris (?)

Rod (?)

Richard

I would like to extend the invitation to everyone so stick your names down here, Logistics are posted below.

Cheers,

Zee. :hocus-pokus:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd look well wouldn't I going to a Lexus Club cruise in a Ford Onion other than that I would love to go

Drive down Chris and jump in with me, mat or andy.... It will be a laugh.... Remember Blackpool? :yahoo:

I'd look well wouldn't I going to a Lexus Club cruise in a Ford Onion other than that I would love to go

Drive down Chris and jump in with me, mat or andy.... It will be a laugh.... Remember Blackpool? :yahoo:

Yeah that would be okay but if you could give exact place,time and date then might get Phil our sales guy to come along with the 200 Sprtscross

OK, OK....

DATE: THURSDAY 16TH JANUARY 2003

TIME: Between 6:30pm and 8pm (Maybe even longer if we are there drinking and eating)

LOCATION: NOTTINGHAM, CASTLE MARINA SHOPPING COMPLEX, EXCHANGE BAR DINER

ATTENDEES: Mat, Zee, Andy, Ifraz, Johnny, Chris(?), Rod(?), Richard

PM for my mobile number if you are coming and I will supply directions, or once I get home post a map - its easy peasy to get there though and they have a nice diner to have a drink and safe car park....... :hehe:

I had a look on the map, I see there is a McDonnalds just behind it on Castle Bridge Road, you know how good Andy is at finding those :P

I'll have to see if I can make it, its a bit of a treak, but I'm in Milton Keynes anyway thursday so that is half way there.

I had a look on the map, I see there is a McDonnalds just behind it on Castle Bridge Road, you know how good Andy is at finding those :P

I'll have to see if I can make it, its a bit of a treak, but I'm in Milton Keynes anyway thursday so that is half way there.

MK is just down the road Rich - come along and have some food, it will be a laugh....

COuld you post the map (if it was an electronic one) please..... :D

If you've still got my number (if not - why not.... <_< ) then give me a call on Thursday.... :phone:

OK, OK....

TIME: Between 6:30pm and 8pm (Maybe even longer if we are there drinking and eating)

PM for my mobile number if you are coming and I will supply directions, or once I get home post a map - its easy peasy to get there though and they have a nice diner to have a drink and safe car park....... :hehe:

Might bring out the old IS one last time

OK, OK....

Okay I'll be there but coming in the Onion.Won't finish work till at least 6.30-7.00pm so prob get there about 8.00pmm if thats okay

I think we are planning to go to Chesterfield on Friday night for a good old Northern drinking session :sick:  :sick:  :sick:

Chesterfield sounds OK too - will come back up the M1.

dunno about any good ole northern drinking sessions though - would be girly soft drinks for me.

Excellent stuff Matt, glad you are coming :yahoo:

You may not be able to join in the drinking session, but I insist you have the greasy kebab :D :D :sick:

Why dont you stay in the same hotel as Zee is staying in? Its costing him £40 for the night - you never know, he might let you squeeze in next to him and share the bill :hehe::hehe::hehe:

Excellent stuff Matt, glad you are coming :yahoo:

You may not be able to join in the drinking session, but I insist you have the greasy kebab :D :D :sick:

Why dont you stay in the same hotel as Zee is staying in? Its costing him £40 for the night - you never know, he might let you squeeze in next to him and share the bill :hehe::hehe::hehe:

vowed to never share a hotel room with a man again :unsure:

besides - I am coming come from living in a hotel (a bit more than £40 per night though - that will cover the evening meal!), so quite looking forward to going home, seeing my family etc.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk