Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Midlands Mini Meet

Zee007

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zee,

I have never been to a lexus meet befor, however I am driving up from Uttoxeter to Rotherham on Friday so could stop of at Chesterfield for a quick pint... (And have a look at all the snazzy cars you guys have :yahoo: )

So what time and where, if you dont mind a meet virgin coming B)

Fletch

supercharged- the last post u made ^

dont sound too good

speaking of mini meets, thought there is gonna be one when chris's delaerships is finished with the refurbishment?? chris in a black suit and dickie bow tie serving us all drinks and stuff......................................

:yahoo:

ahha bring out the virgins :D

(must add......no pics of the car.......not before its finished @TDI , anyone caught taking pics will have the camera confiscated and the film removed......) :unsure:

Your car will be safely tucked up at my house Matthew you fool......... :blink::blink::blink:

supercharged- the last post u made ^

dont sound too good

speaking of mini meets, thought there is gonna be one when chris's delaerships is finished with the refurbishment?? chris in a black suit and dickie bow tie serving us all drinks and stuff......................................

You be careful of the your coments Mitch cause I might bar you when it goes ahead :lol:

what a combination of people!

make sure you get a photo opportunity.. preferably when Clawley is so drunk he looks like Les Patterson dribbling over a barbie!! :lol::lol:

Steve !

Chris's mad mate's going too :lol:

Hey Ho,

Whats this? a northern Lexi meet??

NO? TWO norther Lexi Meets!!

Well I am game for a laugh, or a drink for that matter. Thursday at Notts or Friday in Chesterfield? Thursday is best but I hate to miss Mat and his tails of the unexpectedly grand deals! Will try for both but Thursday sounds good. Can someone PM me a Mobile I can reach them on in case I get lost... Is it the new big complex with a TGI Friday's In it?

Look forward to meeting you. Ps. Am I the only GS driver? You won't make me sit on a table on my own will you? I'm not an old git, promise!! *Loz brushes dust of his zute suit*.....

Loz

UPDATE:

DATE: THURSDAY 16TH JANUARY 2003

TIME: Between 6:30pm and 8pm (Maybe even longer if we are there drinking and eating)

LOCATION: NOTTINGHAM, CASTLE MARINA SHOPPING COMPLEX, EXCHANGE BAR DINER

ATTENDEES: Mat, Zee, Andy, Ifraz, Johnny, Chris, Rod, Richard, Loz

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Not far Rich. Can't really miss it - it is less than a minute up the road from the McDonalds there and if anyone gets to theat vacinity and is lost or can't see the Diner, then give me a call and I will drive out and meet them. Details of the place:

The Exchange is situated about half a mile from the city centre and is on the edge of a canal leading into the marina. There are two beer gardens, one of which is grass with a row of "picnic" benches and also tables and chairs giving it a further 40 seats. The other beer garden is paved and has seating for 20 people. This beer garden overlooks a children's play area also outside there is a large paved area that is undercover, heated and decorated with trellis and flower boxes. This is our outside restaurant in which we provide table service to up to 64 people, this is open all day every day, throughout the summer weather permitting.

Castle Park Marina, Castle Boulevard, Nottingham, NG7 1GY

0115 9411175

0115 9484634

Map Again

B)

UPDATE:

DATE: THURSDAY 16TH JANUARY 2003

TIME: Between 6:30pm and 8pm (Maybe even longer if we are there drinking and eating)

LOCATION: NOTTINGHAM, CASTLE MARINA SHOPPING COMPLEX, EXCHANGE BAR DINER

ATTENDEES: Mat, Zee, Andy, Ifraz, Johnny, Chris, Rod, Richard, Matt McNally, Loz

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

can't make Thursday Zee - will be meeting up with you guys in Chesterfield on Friday if thats still the plan?

Zee,

I have never been to a lexus meet befor, however I am driving up from Uttoxeter to Rotherham on Friday so could stop of at Chesterfield for a quick pint... (And have a look at all the snazzy cars you guys have :yahoo: )

Fletch

Not sure exactly what time (7 onwards I assume) and location (other than bars in Chesterfield) on Friday yet Fletch, but will post here the details once agreed with Clawley and Hart......... <_<

supercharged- the last post u made   ^

dont sound too good

You be careful of the your coments Mitch cause I might bar you when it goes ahead :lol:

u cant bar me chris.

i'll stand outside in the rain with my face against the glass if u and kevin lovatt are in suits and dickie bow ties serving drinks with white gloves..........................

hahaha that would be funny

Zee,

Fletch

Not sure exactly what time (7 onwards I assume) and location (other than bars in Chesterfield) on Friday yet Fletch, but will post here the details once agreed with Clawley and Hart......... <_<

give us an adddress?

number and street name is best - something I can set the sat nav to.

Fletch - you can look at my snazzy car if you like mate.

if you can find it under the 3 inches of motorway grime it has accumulated this week!

:D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk