Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Wiper Blades

Zee007

"I can see clearly now the rain has gone...."

Sorry.... :blush:

Just thought I'd let you Lexites know that if your wipers need replacing, spend that little extra on Bosch Wipers with Spoliers. Superb - streak free cleaning, no lift at high speeds, very good in the worst conditions and they look damn good!

Anyone else replaced and if so what with? :unsure:

Just fitted some Bosch, and binned the orginals. I have always had Bosch on all me motors never a problem. Ive had some Champions and others which come apart and put the dreaded scratch in an arc on the screen. Couldnt remove it even with jewellers rouge and much polishing.

By the way are the IS's different lengths - my are drivers 21" passenger 19" wierd

Bosch / Halfords - how I spent my early evening: went to Halfords, according to index of cars, no bosch for IS200 or IS300 so rather disappointed, checked standard Halfords product index - IS200 listed, however noted that according to that index nothing for IS300 in that product range either!

Looked at packet for wipers, noticed dimensions are on packet, picked up bosch wipers that are same dimensions and fitted to car after talking to helpful Halfords dude.

So question is - what on earth is going on??? :unsure: Surely the wiper blades can't be that different between the two cars, why on earth do they think the bosch won't fit the IS200, and what are you supposed to do if you have an IS300??

Bosch / halfords - how I spent my early evening: went to halfords, according to index of cars, no bosch for IS200 or IS300 so rather disappointed, checked standard halfords product index - IS200 listed, however noted that according to that index nothing for IS300 in that product range either!

Looked at packet for wipers, noticed dimensions are on packet, picked up bosch wipers that are same dimensions and fitted to car after talking to helpful halfords dude.

So question is - what on earth is going on??? :unsure: Surely the wiper blades can't be that different between the two cars, why on earth do they think the bosch won't fit the IS200, and what are you supposed to do if you have an IS300??

I think Bosch have just been to lazy to list the IS200/300 on their spec sheet - but as I found, the Halfords guys are very helpful and let me try the right sizes first before buying.... :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links