Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The Midlands Meet!

Zee007

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's always Stoke's Festival Park.Theres a KFC.Macdonals Pizza Hut etc + you can watch all the boy racers either getting pulled by the fuzz or crashing.

Only last week a young lad with a Imprexa wrx STi lost control on one of the roundabouts showing off,lost control,hit the kerb and launched himself onto the barrier railings

Gutted I missed that one, I regularily visit Nottingham as my sister lives there, she was out in town that night and saw you lot cruising, i didn't put 2 and 2 together until just now!!!

I'll be there for the next one

Make sure you are there for the next one Si.... :D

What did your sis say then - where did she see us? B)

I hope we can do a meet sometime in near future

Yeah - I want to do another meet with a bit of food, a few jokes and then a lickle cruise... B)

The Leicester cruise I mentioned earlier is not this Tuesday but next Tues. Maybe an option? But we have Donington and the Southern meet too, so shall we wait for a while or arrange a dinner meet anyway? :unsure:

I'm game (always am) if others are.... :shifty:

If you can keep it not tooooo far south and accessable by M1 or main routes then I will come south for a little cruise. I know the GS is a Codgers motor but put it this way, it will make your IS's look even cooler!

And a Pie and a Pint to anyone who can perform the Fog light transformation successfully on my GS. I do think that is a mod that is worthy of even my Ganny Magnet.

Loz

And a Pie and a Pint to anyone who can perform the Fog light transformation successfully on my GS. I do think that is a mod that is worthy of even my Ganny Magnet.

Loz

There you go Harty - and offer you cant refuse (the pie and pint I mean)..... :D

at the risk of sounding like a berk, what has happend to the front of mats IS in those pictures. is it a special paint that appears white or black depending on the angle?

Er, are we hiding state secrets here boys.

I have been to Area 54 and there were NO IS200 Modders there so whats the dealio?

LOz

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk