Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Taka Kaira ?

mAltezza

:blink: Hi has anyone ever orderd any thig from Taka Kaira, if so how lond did the items take to deliver?

i orderd a air filter on the 30th Sept credit card cleared on the 2nd of Oct, when i log on to track my order it says "Date of shipment dispatch out from Japan not later than : 13th Oct 2006"

:duh:

cant see how you have fallen victim to anything !

when they say "no later than" they usually mean it, normally its far earlier

you cant possibly expect anyone to hold the amount of stock that they advertise,

they cater for every japanese car and almost everything for them

lets face it Toyota dont keep all their parts do they !

two weeks isnt such a bad turnaround time

once its dispatched it will just be a matter of days before its at your door, and you can track it all the way

they have allways given me a top class service

they also have very knowledgable staff who are more than willing to answer questions

I used takakaira once only this summer on Bazza's recommendation. Bloody quick delivery, no import duty and very efficient ordering process. Yes, I had the same thing on mine, "no later than whatever", but it actually arrived much quicker (8 days after ordering). They are just managing your expectations, in case there are delays.

you cant possibly expect anyone to hold the amount of stock that they advertise,

once its dispatched it will just be a matter of days before its at your door, and you can track it all the way

they also have very knowledgable staff who are more than willing to answer questions

Whats your problem barrie ........:question:

Did i try & promote prolex ? nope

Did I say they were rubbish ? nope

Whats your problem barrie ........ :question:

Did i try & promote prolex ? nope

Did I say they were rubbish ? nope

i have no problem Dave

did i mention Prolex ....nope

did i say Prolex were rubbish....nope

did i in any way compare Takakaira to Prolex ...nope

did i try and explain that a short wait for goods was a normal expectation and not as you put it a victim of anything....yes

did i explain that Takakaira were a reputable company ...yes

whats your problem Dave ?

Cant fault them either. Got my HKS exhaust and Apexi filter. Only about a week to wait. Very Dangerous site though. So much lovely stuff and too small a limit on credit card. Could end up putting of everything in the basket.

Hi,

May i ask which HKS exhaust you went for and was the shipping expensive? as an exhaust would surely be considered bulky?

cheers

Everything on my last car pretty much was bought from Takakaira, if it was a woman I'd marry it! Can't recommend them more! Even if there's something you want that they don't have listed you just send them a mail & they get back to you with price & ETA within 24 hours, amazing service!

How's the going. I got the silent Hi-power from them. The exhaust cost about €353 and the shipping was about €175 so it was about €528 altogether. Was quoted about €840 to buy it here

Where abouts are you? That's the exhaust I'm plannin on getting & was gonna get it from them too. Would love to see/hear it...

@ Dizz. I'm in kerry which is a bit of a spin for you. There is a lovely sound of the silent. Nice growl when you rev it but is easy to live with and no hastle for the guards. I have a short video clip of its sound that I did for friend before. I can try to email it to you if you want

@ Dizz. I'm in kerry which is a bit of a spin for you. There is a lovely sound of the silent. Nice growl when you rev it but is easy to live with and no hastle for the guards. I have a short video clip of its sound that I did for friend before. I can try to email it to you if you want

What part of Kerry, i ain't seen you around

Theres a few black ones around Tralee and a Dark blue Qualitat that was bought from Duggens...

I around Tralee myself.... :winky:

There is hell of alot of stuff on there. Good prices to. Anbody have an email addy for them? I have a couple of questions and cant find it.

there is an enquiry drop down menu

with different types of enquiries

you have to go onto a product first though :)

do they responde to e-mails . ive sent a few and nothing yet .

They do, but if its anything to do with shipping they will say 'check our FAQ on the site'

Ye if you could...

I'll PM u my e-mail addy, cheers mate :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links