Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Xbox 360 Owners?

IRLRs200

Hey guys any members here own a 360? Anyone play Test Drive Unlimited or any other racing games? Be good to get a LOC club going on one of these games. reply if interested

I wanna play that game, is it any good, graphix look amazing, just dont wanna get a 360 waiting as most ppl are for the PS3 if it ever comes out

Hey guys any members here own a 360? Anyone play Test Drive Unlimited or any other racing games? Be good to get a LOC club going on one of these games. reply if interested

I wanna play that game, is it any good, graphix look amazing, just dont wanna get a 360 waiting as most ppl are for the PS3 if it ever comes out

only bought the game a week ago but its very addictive. Sure the ps3 wont probably come out for another year! Fill the gap with a 360! get on on eBay cheap id say

Yeah the full games much better than the demo would imply I didnt think much of the demo either. But ive been playing TDU alot with the odd few days of dead rising, and it's really grown on me. Also you'll be able to buy Lexus cars in the game later this month with a free download :)

I'm still on Need for Speed : Most Wanted. Also have PGR3 but not too impressed with it. have ordered that WWF one, and can't wait for Assassin Creed to come out.

Ye wasnt a fan of PGR3c either. TDU is a good fill the gap game between now and when NFS Carbon comes out.

pc games ftw

not sure what ftw means. RPG games are better on PC for sure, graphics and controls wise. Racing games not so, a lot better on consoles.

Nothing beats playing a bit of 360 on a 42 in Samsung LCD! Makes such an improvemnt over standard tv's. Thats what the 360 was designed to be played on :D

pc games ftw

not sure what ftw means. RPG games are better on PC for sure, graphics and controls wise. Racing games not so, a lot better on consoles.

Nothing beats playing a bit of 360 on a 42 in Samsung LCD! Makes such an improvemnt over standard tv's. Thats what the 360 was designed to be played on :D

Exactly the set-up I have, with a decent 5.1 surround sound amp etc... AWSOME!!! :P

I have a 360 and i aint impressed at all with it.

You got it playing on a HDTV system with surround sound?

Yes mate. HD LCD.

Sh!te console that failed on me. Games are coming out now that are ok but still not next gen as i expected.

I have a 360 and i aint impressed at all with it.

You got it playing on a HDTV system with surround sound?

Yes mate. HD LCD.

Sh!te console that failed on me. Games are coming out now that are ok but still not next gen as i expected.

Roll on proper virtual reality games!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links