Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I Bought A Car!

Hi all

Well....all those months ago I came here bugging you guys for information on used IS200's, where to look, where to go etc. etc........

and yesterday I finally made an offer and it was accepted on a car!

From Lexus Worcester, I bought a 2000W IS200sport in granite sky, with 41k on the clock for £13.5k. (no Sat Nav - I took the decision to not get it because it was limiting my choices too much, and I was too hopeful of the mileage for the money I have to spend).

The car is in very good condition (as you'd expect from a Lexus dealer), however there had been a car phone holder attached to the dash so there's two holes and marks on the side. SO.....I said if they sort that I'll buy the car. They're sorting it!! So, essentially, the car's as perfect as you could imagine.

I'm well chuffed with the buy !

Earliest I'll get the car is Saturday, in which case I'd pick it up (I live in Kent so bit of a trek), but if it's not ready by then then they'll deliver for me mon/tues next week.

Want to say a big thank you to all of you aswell for your help, information, and comments to help me buy my car !!

Here's to many happy years of Lexus motoring I guess :)

Thanks again

Tony

I cant wait to pick it up!!!

I may well come along to the Brooklands meeting......be good to meet some of you guys!!

I'll be easy to spot........22yr old looking all alone and like he doesn't know anybody, with a granite sky IS200sport and number plate A TONY H (A10 NYH).

Not signed up yet - but may well do in next few days.

Thanks for your comments guys - I'm well chuffed, and have an almighty great grin on my face...... :D .......see!!!

You'll know Zee when you see him, he's the dodgy looking Craig David lookalike!

Hey Zee, you're getting a bit of a bad rep. I think he's not a 'dodgy' looking Craig David look-a-like, I think he's spitting image of him. :lol:

I think it maybe wise to ditch the hat at the next meet, or you could just sort everyone out :arrrggg-matey: :ph34r::angry:

Alright, Alright....... steady on chaps.... enough already.... :crybaby:

Tony - I'm the good looking one out of this rough lot - look forward to meeting you mate....! B)

Oh and Ifraz - that hat will never be worn in front of LOC members again!!! :lol:

Hi Tony

I think, being a senior citizen ( over 60) that I am one of the eldest. I have been to one meet and am still trying to put names to faces . I was going around asking ' Are you the Gooseman or Shipley?' I did find both. I am now hoping to sort out everyones real name. Its a pity we have'nt got a personal mugshot gallery.

Great fun though!

Hi Tony

I think, being a senior citizen ( over 60) that I am one of the eldest. I have been to one meet and am still trying to put names to faces . I was going around asking ' Are you the Gooseman or Shipley?' I did find both. I am now hoping to sort out everyones real name. Its a pity we have'nt got a personal mugshot gallery.

Great fun though!

:blink:

I think, being a senior citizen ( over 60) that I am one of the eldest.

Unsure......but I think I may be at the total OTHER end of the scale - I'm 22.

I know what it's like with the names of one and all......I used to be (actually still am, but just dont own the car) in the RS Owners Club, so went to shows/meets etc. One year someone took the bright idea of making RSOC T-shirts, and having everybody's board name embroidered onto the shirt. Made life SO much easier!! That's partly why my board name's tony_hetherington........you all know what my name is!!

Hopefully (fingers crossed) I shall be at the meet.....would be good to meet you all, including a craig-david look alike!

[i may well come along to the Brooklands meeting......be good to meet some of you guys!!

Not signed up yet - but may well do in next few days.]

Enough procrastinating man! Sign up! Go on...y'know you want to :shifty:

Awwwww, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on!

You know I won't be quiet until you're all signed up ;)

Hi Chris, Saw the quizical smiley. Did'nt mean to be rude, its just that there are so many names that at the meets its a problem trying to sort out who is who.

There are many regular contributors including yourself from whom much useful info is obtained.

Obviously at the meets you hope to see the Lexus celebrities!

I think, being a senior citizen ( over 60) that I am one of the eldest.

Unsure......but I think I may be at the total OTHER end of the scale - I'm 22.

no mate think im the youngest here. i turned 20 in october

dont start talking bout the first world war and stuff though mr........ hahaha

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links