Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Who's Watching Season Three Of Lost?

aido

Just wondered how many of you were watching S3 of Lost - it's really picked up form again this year big time, loads better than some of the crap they churned out last year!

Only 5 episodes in now and we've seen loads, shame it goes on a 4 month hiatus after next weeks episode :o

Still watching Lost but I think its getting a bit too weird now... I'll still have to watch it tough to see if any of the questions get answered..

Loving the second series of Prison break though.

A couple more I've been getting into lately are Battlestar Galactica (series 3??) and The unit...

Oh and just watched the 3rd series of Entourage. Very funny. I think the best yet :)

Im going to be watching Lost tonight ep5 :) and you just know that next weeks ep will be a huge cliffhanger to keep us hanging until next FEB!! I have heard that SKY 1 will be showing season 3 from this month so Im not sure how thats going to work out if that will go on a break too?? if not we'll be ahead of the americans woo.

Im also seriously getting in to Heroes and Jericho at the moment great TV shows :)

Wow episode 5 of season 3 of lost was a bit of a shocker !!

Im really not looking forward to that 12 week wait :(

Still not watched this episode yet. Maybe watch it tonight if I get the chance with episode 9 of Prison Break.

Still not watched this episode yet. Maybe watch it tonight if I get the chance with episode 9 of Prison Break.

Tis very good, shows a good reason not to have kids :)

So does anyone know when the 3rd series starts?

Its started 5 weeks ago in the US, its now going to be shown on Sky one over here.

No start date has been set yet, although looking at the BBC website

"We want to air the show as close to US transmission as possible, and not have anything like a nine-month delay," Mr Woolfe told Broadcast's website.

So its either going to be this month or in about 8 weeks time, as there is the 12 week wait now in the states after the next episode

Tis very good, shows a good reason not to have kids :)

Just watched it.... WTF is going on with this series???? :blink: :duh:

Liking the new fit bird who has suddenly appeared though :winky:

Was only saying to someone last week that they'd just stopped with some of the important storylines, then like magic back they come one year later!

That new bird is very fit though, great rack on her, prefer the other blonde bird though, Juliet, fit as you like!

Another fan here of both Lost and Prison Break. Loving series three of Lost, the 5th episode was a belter, only gotten around to watching the first 3 episodes of Prison Break series 2 though, still got the other 6 to watch when I get a chance.

Apparently Lost starts up again in the UK on SkyOne on 30th November, according to my girlfriend, so it's probably not that date at all ;)

Noooooo, just watched episode 6.

Next episode is not aired until 7th Feb next year :o Should be good though, its the first episode to have a flashback from one of the 'others'

Sky's broadcast should only be 2 weeks behind the states by that time.

Apparently Lost starts up again in the UK on SkyOne on 30th November, according to my girlfriend, so it's probably not that date at all ;)

Was in the pub yesterday and saw a trailer for it - I'm sure(ish) it said the 19th of November.

Just about to download S3E6 but not watched any of S3 yet.

• 5 months later...

Never seen lost ... i'm guessing it's pretty good by the sounds of it! :D

Anyone like 24 or smallville?

24 is good, watched episode 20 of day 6. Shame its gonna end soon :yawn:

Only seen day 1 so will have to get cracking on day 2

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links