Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Xenon Upgrade Advise?

dibsLPG

Hi some advise needed please; :D

Dark nights and driving on countary roads with the standard bulbs is doing my eyes in :duh:

I have seen some cars with v-bright whit/bluee light (Xenon ithink) and could do with them on my baby.

Been looking on eBay and came across lots but not sure which ones to go for or are they any good :question:

Please advise or recommend a place to buy if any good?

Cheers

Dibslpg

Thanks Kazi,

how much was the full kit from Prolux please? and how easy was it to fit??

cheers

dibslpg

The bulbs can make a difference. For some reason the bulbs kept blowing in mine though. So just bought the full HID kit off Dave@ Prolex. Now they make a huuuuuge difference! :D A worthy upgrade trust me!

if i were you mate, i'd go for 6000-6500K HID's....that'll give you a crystal white light with a blue tint to it. I've got em on mine and not only does it look good.....it throws sooooooooooooo much more light onto the road u won't believe it at 1st :D :winky:

if i were you mate, i'd go for 6000-6500K HID's....that'll give you a crystal white light with a blue tint to it. I've got em on mine and not only does it look good.....it throws sooooooooooooo much more light onto the road u won't believe it at 1st :D :winky:

Thanks a lot guys for all the tips.

Will start to look around adn find a place to buy the full set from??

eBay?

Halfords etc...

any suggestions please?

Cheers

Dibslpg

I got mine from Dave @ Prolex too.

They are great compared to standard, soo much more light.

Also with buying from Dave, its good knowing that he will sort out any problems if they go wrong, unlike some sellers on eBay

HTH

HID conversion kits, are without a doubt, the best upgrade to have evolved in the market.

They give the car a clean bright look, and increase safety at the same time... it's a win/win mod :)

You can grab yourself a bargain from eBay, but if you're after customer care and support, find yourself a reputable dealer, such as Prolex.

:)

Cheers for all the directions guys,

Looks like i wil be asking Prolex for the price then? :P

What kind of money would I be looking at for the kit and is it a has easy as replacing the bulbs? :blink:

Cheers, :D :)

Dibslpg

HID conversion kits, are without a doubt, the best upgrade to have evolved in the market.

They give the car a clean bright look, and increase safety at the same time... it's a win/win mod :)

You can grab yourself a bargain from eBay, but if you're after customer care and support, find yourself a reputable dealer, such as Prolex.

:)

to be fair, it's a 5 minute job to get each side up and running... as easy as replacing a bulb, and connecting a couple of additional wires... i think the most of your time will be taken up deciding where you wish to mount the ballasts. Give yourself around 30 minutes of daylight to get the job done... and then give yourself the rest of the evening, to stare at how beautiful the light is, lol, :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links