Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Accessories For The Is220 And 250

Surely there are some new accessories out there. The car has been out for a year now and virtually nothing has been added to the range. Does anybody know what extras are out there?

Quite a bit:

-Lowering springs

-Coilovers

-Induction kits

-Superchargers

-Alternative alloys of course

-Sports/Stainless cat back exhaust systems

-Various body kits inc. OEM

-Various Boot Spoilers inc. OEM

-Car covers

-Boot caddies/storage nets

-OEM alloy pedal sets

-Amber rear light red-out kit

-Front and rear bracing struts

Running out now...want do you want? :unsure:

I hold TTE lowering springs in stock...

can get body kits etc (check website...........)

Rear silencers from TOMs

boot liners, cubby hole thingies....

Got something :whistling: for the 220d coming along shortly

Just needs someone to start :winky:

Rear silencers from TOMs

Do you have details - can't see anything on the website

Thanks

Rear silencers from TOMs

I'm looking for somewhere to put loose change; something that replaces the ash tray would be good.

Also, what about HID kits as I miss these from my IS300.

I'm looking for somewhere to put loose change; something that replaces the ash tray would be good.

There's an OEM storage compartment that retrofits in the ashtray space, but it'll cost you a lot more than loose change :o

HID's? Should have bought the SE-L :D

There's an OEM storage compartment that retrofits in the ashtray space, but it'll cost you a lot more than loose change :o

HID's? Should have bought the SE-L :D

I wish you hadn't told me about this web site ... makes my black IS220 look very drab and boring :D

post-980-1163109777.jpg

I wish you hadn't told me about this web site ... makes my black IS220 look very drab and boring :D

Yes, but it's a very posed photo and re-worked by the look of it, but it's the best site I've found for accessories for the second generation IS. If you want to view a few more road going customised 250/350 models go to http://www.clublexus.com/ :winky:

Yes, but it's a very posed photo and re-worked by the look of it, but it's the best site I've found for accessories for the second generation IS. If you want to view a few more road going customised 250/350 models go to http://www.clublexus.com/ :winky:

Anyone found where you can get the storage bin that replaces that plastic cover in the control panel in the roof? You know, just behind the light / sun roof controls, what a waist of space when storage is so tight in the 250?

Rear silencers from TOMs

can get these .............

Rear silencers from TOMs

Do you have details - can't see anything on the website

Thanks

http://www.prolex-uk.com/store/index.php?cPath=21_140

Anyone found where you can get the storage bin that replaces that plastic cover in the control panel in the roof? You know, just behind the light / sun roof controls, what a waist of space when storage is so tight in the 250?

You cannot replace it with the sunglasses bin available in the U.S. as in all the European models it contains a large lump of electronics for the security system (not required in the States as they are more lax with insurance and also they wouldn't pay for it!) :huh:

The coin bin (at l-tunedparts) is only $25.00 - will it fit UK spec? I guess P&P for one might make this uneconmic though. Any chance a UK importer will get them in?!! e.g. prolex ...

Can't find this anywhere on the website, are you sure? The in panel box is

$185.00, maybe you could post the link?

The coin bin (at l-tunedparts) is only $25.00 - will it fit UK spec? I guess P&P for one might make this uneconmic though. Any chance a UK importer will get them in?!! e.g. prolex ...

Can't find this anywhere on the website, are you sure? The in panel box is

$185.00, maybe you could post the link?

It's okay, found it under is200, thought this was a thread for is-250 / 220?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links