Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Japfest Castle Combe Circuit

johnboy

Will come over and say hi to the fellow LOC'ers if i get a chance.

If anyone gets a chance then come over and say hi to me and my bro over on the Banzai stand :shifty::whistling: You won't miss us, im not taking the lex but you won't miss my bro's extra wide ssupra B)

Jason :P

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Argggggh, I'm :tsktsk: annoyed! Car has developed a rumbling noise from front wheels, probably a bearing, and the earliest I can take it to a garage is this Saturday!!! I don't know what time I would be done.

If I can get it sorted early enough, I still wanna come down!

:tsktsk:

hope you get it sorted early enough :) good luck

was lookin forward to seein your car in the flesh

Unfortunately as soon as I got there my friend dragged me over to another stand, so I didn't get to speak to any members, sorry!

Driftworks on the track, just add burning rubber and you get the full picture.

p1020886dp0.jpg

Soarer with police lightbar.

p1020898eu3.jpg

Some cars at the LOC stand.

p1020899wf3.jpg

Had a good do nice to meet a few more members , there were some nice cars especially liked the red wide arch supra and TDi's supercharged NSX, some good track action too, shame i didnt have the guts or the suspension ride height to take mine on.

Alex

Some cars at the LOC stand.

p1020899wf3.jpg

Thought Spike's gold car was immaculate...he told me he'd washed and polished it a few weeks ago, but I spotted the bucket in the boot :winky: :D

had a great day,nice to meet some members.tango's is250 what a car,if lexus made them to look like that they would double their sales :D

sorry i didnt get get back for a chat but lost track of time and when idid get back about 3.15 there was only

rolex's and my car left :unsure: then back to watch some more trak action.

left at 5.30,great day :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk