Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Japfest Castle Combe Circuit

johnboy

I have the details for booking Japfest next year :D

We need to get it booked early as spaces get booked very quickly as this is a very popular event,

those who went last year will remember how busy it was despite the weather.

Prices :-

£9.00 per person, a saving of £5.00 on the gate price. This includes a free car pass.

£27.00 individual track sessions, 15 minute sessions

£450.00 Dedicated club track session, max 20 cars (£23.00 per car)

I will need to know how many are interested, and i also need to pay for it before we can be allocated a pitch. therefore i will need all monies before paying for it.

If those who are definitley interested, could let me know, i will try and find out the deadline for bookings.

Thanks

John

Tango x 3

Adie x 4

big al x 2

maneesh x 2

Rolex

spikes

Edited by johnboy1

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive spoken to the organisors today, we only have a few weeks to book this,

they are having to reduce the size of the club stands, due to the amount of clubs attending !!

So, could all those interested in going, pm me the amount of tickets you require, and how you wish to pay.

I will need all payments before i can book the stand.

Thanks

John

• 3 weeks later...

they are having to reduce the size of the club stands, due to the amount of clubs attending !!

So, could all those interested in going, pm me the amount of tickets you require, and how you wish to pay.

Thanks

John

Bump..............

Thanks

John

Bump..............

put me down for one if its not to late. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
This isn't that far away now :crybaby:

Can we have an update of the date too please John as 16th May is a Wednesday not a Saturday.

Sorry, dont know what happened there, its on the 19th May, :tomato: it is a saturday

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately all the club stand places are booked, this meet had to booked and payed for in advance.

the only way now is if someone drops out, the tickets havent arrives yet, but im sure thay wont be long

can i enquiry as to weather there is any spaces available on the club stand?

Thanks

Unfortunately all the club stand places are booked, this meet had to booked and payed for in advance.

the only way now is if someone drops out, the tickets havent arrives yet, but im sure thay wont be long

We have decided to take the Starlet so consequently not being a Lex will be parked up elsewhere :ph34r: so Rolex is more than welcome to our stand pass & tickets if he wants them :winky:

as this is local to me, i will again offer my hospitality for the night before/after that no-one seems to take me up on ;)

Aww Ian don't feel dejected :flowers: will try & kick our bottys into gear this year :winky:

Thanks Janey i will defiantely take your stand pass and tickets just let me know how much you want for them and i will sort it out. Many Thanks made my day. :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk