Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Catholics And Contreception

Monster-Mat

"A 15-year-old girl has given birth in her classroom in front of stunned pupils.

The unnamed teenager went into labour on Monday just after the start of the school day at St Joseph's Catholic College, Cunliffe Road, Manningham in Bradford.

Yorkshire Ambulance Service responded to an emergency call at 9.19am and the youngster was taken to Bradford Royal Infirmary.

John Grady, a spokesman for the Catholic Diocese of Leeds, said: "We can confirm that a baby was born at St Joseph's Catholic College on Friday, December 15, to one of the pupils.

"Every help is being given to the mother and child and to the immediate family of those concerned."

what better an advert to those that think contreception is a bad thing......

15 year old......gives birth........in a Catholic school, you couldnt make this up

"A 15-year-old girl has given birth in her classroom in front of stunned pupils.

The unnamed teenager went into labour on Monday just after the start of the school day at St Joseph's Catholic College, Cunliffe Road, Manningham in Bradford.

Yorkshire Ambulance Service responded to an emergency call at 9.19am and the youngster was taken to Bradford Royal Infirmary.

John Grady, a spokesman for the Catholic Diocese of Leeds, said: "We can confirm that a baby was born at St Joseph's Catholic College on Friday, December 15, to one of the pupils.

"Every help is being given to the mother and child and to the immediate family of those concerned."

what better an advert to those that think contreception is a bad thing......

15 year old......gives birth........in a Catholic school, you couldnt make this up

Whats amazing is that the school didn't ban her from the school, and her parents and the school allowed her to turn up everyday, until the day she "dropped"...blimey! You couldn't make it up...

In my opinion the catholic church views on contraception are really outdated, see the problem in Africa where AIDS is rampant and only recently the church said it was ok for the spouse of a person with the disease to use protection.... everyone else should abstain.... crazy

I think protection from diseases should be more important than all the talk about contraception ....

In my opinion the catholic church views on contraception are really outdated, see the problem in Africa where AIDS is rampant and only recently the church said it was ok for the spouse of a person with the disease to use protection.... everyone else should abstain.... crazy

I think protection from diseases should be more important than all the talk about contraception ....

In most cases (not all) if they abstain from s*x untill marage then they wouldn't have AIDS and if everyone had abstained now and in the past there would be practicaly no cases of AIDS aswell as all the other deseases so if people followed ALL the rules that were set out and not just the one then the rules wouldn't be outdated would they? (im asking for your opinions on this)

ps Im not a catholic.

In most cases (not all) if they abstain from s*x untill marage then they wouldn't have AIDS and if everyone had abstained now and in the past there would be practicaly no cases of AIDS aswell as all the other deseases so if people followed ALL the rules that were set out and not just the one then the rules wouldn't be outdated would they? (im asking for your opinions on this)

ps Im not a catholic.

:lol: That a good read - didn't draw air till the end...

Agreed

ps Im not a catholic.

If we followed all the rules? Hmm.....anyone going to the stoning this weekend? I've got three pebbles and a bag of gravel.

ps Im not a catholic.

If we followed all the rules? Hmm.....anyone going to the stoning this weekend? I've got three pebbles and a bag of gravel.

might make people think twice of not comiting murder or other hainus crimes? anyway the catholics like most christians follow the new testiment rules wich overides some of the laws from the old. (yes they believe in the old testiment and still read it but some laws are changed) v complicated but it does mean that capital punishiment is not used.

ps Im not a catholic.

might make people think twice of not comiting murder or other hainus crimes? anyway the catholics like most christians follow the new testiment rules wich overides some of the laws from the old. (yes they believe in the old testiment and still read it but some laws are changed) v complicated but it does mean that capital punishiment is not used.

Quite right, but is there anything in the New Testament about contraception? I thought that was an Old Testament law...

Si

PS Also not a Catholic

Agreed

sorry, I didn't put any full stops in. I do hope no one dies from reding one of my posts!? :blush:

I'm OK, wife has just administered mouth to mouth :lol:

Agreed

sorry, I didn't put any full stops in. I do hope no one dies from reding one of my posts!? :blush:

I'm OK, wife has just administered mouth to mouth :lol:

Hope you were wearing a Condom! :winky:

Quite right, but is there anything in the New Testament about contraception? I thought that was an Old Testament law...

Si

PS Also not a Catholic

No there doesnt seem to be anything in the new testiment, I asume its based on the example of O'nan where he was put to death for wasting his semen on the ground, it was because he did not want to follow the law of providing a son for his brother who had died to carry on his brothers line (there is a little more to it) (if you want to look it up yourself to get the full story read Genesis 38 vs 6-10). as i said, doesnt take 5 mins to explain. the law that Jesus brought in as I said before REPLACED SOME of the old laws. there is no direct law anywhere sayinng to use contraception, the word is not even in the bible. Although the bible condems sexual imorality it does not say that s*x is only alowed for procreation, infact it says to 'enjoy the wife of your youth' and be 'intoxicated with her all day long'. The bible does condem any form of abortion though, contraception is preventing pregnancy.

sorry if this is :offtopic: and I do not want to offend anyone I just wanted to put across thier side and for people to look at someone else's idia's, I do not agree with all there Ideas but it does not mean that all there Ideas are stupid :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links