Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

I Hate Puppies

OK so i went off do a bit of shopping in the sales. I was minding my girlfriends puppy. I had left him up in the bedroom in his cage, My sub and box was on some shelves, So some how he got out of his cage, knocked the sub box off the shelf and here is the result!!

So innocent and cute!

dsc00016xm6.jpg

and heres the damage the little :tsktsk: did!

dsc00017jd8.jpg

dsc00018xx2.jpg

Obviously it fooked beyond repair so time to get a new one. I was thinking of getting the same one again but thought i might have a shop around to see if there is a better 12" one around for Approx 160 Euro. Anyone have any recommendations??

LOL i know but i've got a stinking hangover/man flu today.

Anyway i've got an Alpine S type 12 inch 600W Sub you can have for £40 plus postage if you want it as its only hanging about my shed otherwise.

Dont know if it what you want but its there if you do.

LOL i know but i've got a stinking hangover/man flu today.

Anyway i've got an Alpine S type 12 inch 600W Sub you can have for £40 plus postage if you want it as its only hanging about my shed otherwise.

Dont know if it what you want but its there if you do.

Well hopefully the girlfriend will buy me a replacement since it was her ******* puppy that did the damage!!

hmm thanks for the offer will let you know Stav. if i have to buy one myself ill give you a shout!

that is the very reason ******* animals go no were nr my car lol (damage it enough on my own)

sorry :offtopic:

hi russ whats the latest on the motorcycle damage to your wing / bumper :)

told insurance they agree it was my fault sayin shouldnt be on a round about at all if other cars r comin lol but said the other guy has not contacted them to make a claim yet / when he does they will sort it all

so all cool i guess

got a new bumper and collect a new wing from prolex other day (ROAD TRRRIIIP) will get it all fitted and sprayed next week

getting bored of driving around with string holding my front bumper on lol

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links