Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Exhaust Fitted

CIJ

Fist off Happy New Year to everyone, hope you all had a good one....mine finished early aat 3.30am playin XBOX 360 :D great console even if i was finding it hard to see the bloody thing!!

I bought the back box from Billsy, drove down to leeds on New Years Eve, unfortunatly had to wait till today to get the thing fitted.....really couldnt be bothered to do it myself :blush: took it out for a lil while for it to heat up then off to the nearest tunnel.....the Tyne Tunnel, bloody charges to go thro have gone up to £1.10 :ohmy::lol: Put the windows down and hehe what a sweet sound im well chuffed Cheers very much Chris!!!

A few more mods to come then i think i'll be happy, well even more happy than i already am with the car!!! :lol:

Chris

Nice one, any photos of the exhaust on?

J

Sorry mate not just yet, i'll try get a snap 2moro when its light!!

What type is it?

HKS Hi-Power.....well thats what it says on the tin :lol: 4 n a 1/2inch diameter tail pipe!!

Nice, very nice mate. Just wondering where you got the rear lip from (splitter) from the second pic?? Tom

Nice, very nice mate. Just wondering where you got the rear lip from (splitter) from the second pic?? Tom

Alright mate, its the TTE splitter and i got it from Lexus Teeside, its was around £70 i think, unpainted!! Cost me another £70 to get painted like.....i would get lexus to paint it mind you!!

Chris

did you get that exhaust on contract or pay as you go lol

OK i didnt get that mate :blink::huh: :duh:

think its because you have your mobile in the end of the pipe :blush: :winky: :lol:

Ah now i get it :lol: it was just a pic to show someone how big the tail pipe was :blush:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links