Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Alright

stezza

alright gang just joined the site i steven from dublin i know diz... I lookin forward to recieving tips and advise from you guys i already need help sourcing black headlights and taillights for my mo mo any help appreciated....

Hi and welcome to LOC

No doubt a couple of the IS/ Altezza guys will be along shortly to give advice on your mods and also asking you for pics of your MO MO

Terry

alright gang just joined the site i steven from dublin i know diz... I lookin forward to recieving tips and advise from you guys i already need help sourcing black headlights and taillights for my mo mo any help appreciated....

Hey Ste, bout time you signed up :hehe:

Welcome Steve not sure where u can get the black headlights from, want some myself. think most people that have them sprayed them themselves. You can get the dark chrome rear lights from any Lexus dealer. Are they the ones your talking about? I have them on mine

Welcome Steve not sure where u can get the black headlights from, want some myself. think most people that have them sprayed them themselves. You can get the dark chrome rear lights from any Lexus dealer. Are they the ones your talking about? I have them on mine

iv searched high and low and cant find them head lights anywhere!!!!!!! :angry:

Welcome to the club

think the black head lights your after are a aftermarket item, there not fitted to any IS as standard,

not sure if there TRD TTE or what but they are a genuine part but cost a fair bit

there's a few members got them fitted, not sure if Galla 4 has them but he's tinted the front lens as well

There are more Irish Tezza owners on here than there are Tezzas in the UK :lol:

yep :lol:

I got mine from TRD in HK and they are geniune TRD parts with black housing and you can have the optional blue lens for the back to reflect more blue in the light.

would it be too cheeky for me to ask how much they were and how do i upload photo's on this site the site lay out is diff to wat i used too and i am not brill with computers...

I got mine from TRD in HK and they are geniune TRD parts with black housing and you can have the optional blue lens for the back to reflect more blue in the light.

would it be too cheeky for me to ask how much they were and how do i upload photo's on this site the site lay out is diff to wat i used too and i am not brill with computers...

Have a look here Tells you how to upload pictures

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links